How come guys aren’t interested in me?

I’m in high-school, I play volleyball, basketball, and I run track. I’ve got a 4.0 gpa and quite a few people have told me I’m the kindest person they know. I’m just wondering why no guys seem interested in getting to know me?
How come guys aren’t interested in me?How come guys aren’t interested in me?How come guys aren’t interested in me?

0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Are these actually you? These pics?

If so, boys ARE interested in you. We're just intimidated by how cool and pretty you are. It's tough to ask a girl who looks like you out, because we always assume you'll just say no.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• They might feel like they can't keep up with you - do you have high standards? Do you ever make fun of nerds or dorks?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I make it a point never to make fun of anyone but I do have standards.. maybe they’re too high I guess

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Okay listen here. When you are as attractive as you are. You need to make it easy for boys to get to you. Don't be easy to get in bed! But also don't always move in groups of girls. It makes you hard to approach. And what everybody else is saying, you look so nice that most men would be hesitant to approach seeing as how most people don't have a desire to be shot down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, look around, what do you see?

Prostitutes, hoes, whores, sluts, "too out of my league".

I'm sure you're looking in the all the wrong places. In today society people just look for a quick shag until they grow older half the time. Give it time, you're still young. Live life to the max, guys can wait.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be willing to bet many guys are interested in you. Perhaps they aren't approaching you. Approach them. The sex hounds are approaching the other girls. Unless that is what you want, then you will do better with the quiet guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Plenty probably are interested in you. But now isn't the time you want boys to be interested in you, you've got plenty of time for that later when they have grown up and will rather be in a relationship than hang out with friends or just want sex etc. So just wait, plenty will be interested and for now, just enjoy being with friends and get through your studies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being both nice and sporty seems pretty good. Nothing wrong with your looks either. Maybe they think you are too good for them or something like that.
    Have you ever tried being the one to approach someone you are interested in instead? That might help.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty girls can be kinda hard to approach, the guys there must be a little intimidated by your grades etccc. There is nothing more beautiful then a successful sweet girl but it can also be quite intimidating to sum guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they are intimidated by your awesomeness. Don't worry about it. I'm sure that there are a lot of guys out there where your from are interested but just shy. Go approach them and talk to them put yourself out there. You won't be disappointed

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they all are any to approach you. You are kind of an overall achiever so most guys would compare their achievements with yours and think that they don't stand a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Belive Me
    There is someone interested in you
    But maybe he is too shy to speak to you
    I always thought like you but i am 18 now and i figured out that all of my thoughts were wrong

1|0
    0|0
  • Im sure a lot of guys are interested in you. I think they are just too shy to approach you. They might think you would just reject them. Or maybe you just don't see it when they try to flirt with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If those are indeed your photos and you perform as you say, then the average guy is intimidated by you.

Seek out the above average guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're insanely attractive, insanely cool and insanely intelligent. Guys must be interested. Are you sure that you're just not noticing the guys who are?

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to be a bit flirty (not too much, and not slutty) with guys you would be interested in. Someone will take the hint!

0|0
    0|0
  • Too many possible reasons I'm afraid. Only someone who knows you could answer.

0|1
    0|0
  • You are friends with only girls, or you are egotistic/selfcenteref

0|1
    0|0
  • Simply because they think you are out of their league..

Which is a good thing.

0|0
    0|0
    • I hadn’t really thought of that.. seriously though?

• Yes I know from experience, girls thought of me the same way. I seemed intimidating

Guys will do that they will think they will never have a chance with the girls that are really good looking like yourself. Stay humble :)

• Maybe you just don't know what to look for. Guys aren't always the confident, direct approach types

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust me. They r interested. They r just to scared to approach you

1|0
    0|0
    • Also you should try and approach a guy. Ask him on a date or something. I doubt ANY guy would ever say no if a girl asked him on a date.

• I’ve got nothing beyond teenaged boys are idiots.

1|0
    0|0
  • They think you're out of there League

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• you could still have a lot of guys attracted, its just that they can get intimidated around a pretty girl. believe me, I learned that from being around guy friends. If they find a girl that they really like, they can be pretty hesitant to talk to her due to nervousness.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're young, so most guys your age really don't care about how kind someone is. They tend to go for someone easier. That or its your personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're really pretty, you'll find someone real soon❤

0|0
    0|0
  • They’re probably intimidated by you

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know because you are super beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • H gianna

0|0
    0|0
  • Girrrl you are so beautiful. Guys may feel a little intimidated by that

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say they must feel inferior due to all your accomplishments and are therefore intimidated because you are both intelligent and very pretty and attractive

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes