How come guys aren’t interested in me?

I’m in high-school, I play volleyball, basketball, and I run track. I’ve got a 4.0 gpa and quite a few people have told me I’m the kindest person they know. I’m just wondering why no guys seem interested in getting to know me?
How come guys aren’t interested in me?How come guys aren’t interested in me?How come guys aren’t interested in me?

926

Most Helpful Guy

• Are these actually you? These pics?

If so, boys ARE interested in you. We're just intimidated by how cool and pretty you are. It's tough to ask a girl who looks like you out, because we always assume you'll just say no.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• They might feel like they can't keep up with you - do you have high standards? Do you ever make fun of nerds or dorks?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I make it a point never to make fun of anyone but I do have standards.. maybe they’re too high I guess