Umm new boyfriend?

We met at school and started talking. We had sex. We were gonna be friends with benefits and he wouldn't have conversations with me everyday. Until last night when he drunk texted me and wanted to have sex for the second time and i said sure. But today when im sober i sent him a text saying i changed my mind and that i won't have sex with anyone who doesn't appreciate me enough to be my boyfriend. And he said he likes me and appreciated me, and we could be more than friends. I was like "really?" And he said "ya i like u and we both need a new relationship rn, plus it's a new year so new things :D" he asked me out on a date tomorrow and we are gonna go to a cafe or sth.
And i said sure.
Anyway, any thoughts?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• It really seems like he is manipulating you for sex with this one

• Ya sensed that. He cancelled the date and said he wanted to come over and do things. Dumped him

Most Helpful Girl

• That is by far the stupidest fucking shit I've ever heard in my goddamn life. He doesn't text you until he wants sex obviously. You take sex away he all of a sudden wants to date you after YOU'RE the one who brought it up. You honestly can't be that stupid. Anyone reading this am i being harsh? I mean come on now

• Ya i dumped him immediately. I was aware just didn't know how to react. And he cancelled the date and said he wants to fuck me after school... no thanks boi bye

• Good job girl! Never lower your standards for that jerk! Know your self worth you're beautiful and deserve sooooo much better

• Thank youu