A guy told me he's gonna message me after a night out but didn't, why?

Last night I was celebrating New Year's at a club and there was this guy that approached me. We were talking for some time, I invited him to my table where we started drinking even tho we weren't very sober to begin with. At first it didn't seem like anything was gonna come out of it except for some chatting but the night ended with him kissing my neck and pinning me against the wall. I'm usually the last person to do things like this, but this time it just felt right. So after all that when it was time to go home, he wanted me to follow him on Twitter and he said he'll message me. But after a day he still didn't, why is that? By the way, I don't expect anything serious to come out of this but why not even send a simple text especially if it was his initiative? Should I do something or drop it?
Updates:
Nevermind... he messaged me 😂 thank you for your answers tho

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He changed his mind or maybe he will text you in a few days

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe he saw too much sitcoms which taught him to wait 3 days to message a woman

0|0
    0|0
  • For the last time, people you meet in parties are just one timers, wake up people

0|0
    0|0
  • Drop it

0|0
    0|0
  • thing is it was new years at a club , people say all kinds of things in the moment , its not surprising he hasn't replied back

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes