What should I do? Is it against gods will to sign up for online dating?

I grew up in a Christian family and go to church every Sunday. I'm at an age where all my friends are getting married or having a kids.

due to my work profession i do not see any guys and my social life is not the best that I can really meet someone

my family members are considering putting me on online dating. I would of preferred to meet someone the old fashion way but unfortunately in this society it's getting harder and harder

by going on online dating am I going against gods will? For we are suppose to wait for his timing for their is a time for everything... I don't know what to do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Whichever path you end up choosing, would still be within the will of your God, right? If you're meant to find your SO through online dating, then that is simply how it is. Yeah?

Live your life to the best of your abilities. If you doubt your path, it just means you care for the outcome. :)

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to personally ask God yourself. Online dating sites are NEVER a good idea. You have too many secular people on there or carnal Christians who want's to fool around and pay church. The odds are stacked heavily against you like that. The problem is that are there not any male friends that you can see yourself compatible with? And because of your profession, can you balance work life and courting? What are your intentions for dating and whether or not is dating is of God's will? Focus on his will and not on your own. Marriage is a personal choice, but make sure that you have a calling in your life for this.

0|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Not a Christian so I may not be qualified to answer this question but how do you know it's not God's will to try online dating.

The nature of God's will is that it is unknown so the only things that you know are not God's will are things that are explicitly specified as being sins.

0|0
    0|0
  • I met my wife via online dating. We talked and wrote each other for 6 months before meeting, by then we knew each other fairly well. I don't see how it could get counter to your religious convictions so long as you behave according to them and you can weed out early many unsuitable suitors before even meeting them.

0|0
    0|1
  • Are you going against God's will by online dating? Really? I a an electrical engineer. Of 500 graduates in my class, perhaps a dozen were women. It is just another way to meet people.

0|0
    0|1
  • No it isn't, because there isn't a giant beard in the sky judging your every move.

0|0
    0|0
  • The internet is the spawn of Satan so yes it’s against his will.

0|0
    1|0
  • There's nothing wrong with going online with everyone being on there phones you don't really meet random people. om the street anymore.

0|0
    0|1
  • Probably against God's will to browse the internet and eat shellfish.

0|0
    1|0
  • There is no such thing as God's will. If there were, he is an awful person.

0|0
    1|0
  • The only way to know about God's will is to read the Bible or pray, no one is going to tell you about it

0|0
    0|1
  • Definitely against God's will. He must have a plan for you. Maybe you're not meant to get married.

0|0
    1|0
  • wether it is or not I don't know but nowdays its the only way to find the one

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope but it have his risks.
    Guys use to just look for sex
    Haha that if they don't want your liver

0|0
    0|0
  • Well they have a site called christiansingles. com so... no

0|0
    0|0
  • Please becareful! There are tons of scammers on the internet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Online dating against God's will? Dating is dating...

0|0
    0|1
  • No, have you tried Christian mingle?

1|0
    0|1
  • Christianmingle. com

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust your gut. Do what you thinks best

0|0
    0|0
  • no its fine go find a mannnn

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Talk to God and ask him if its his timing. I dont think online dating is sinful if you do it according to his will. But if youd be willing to date in person under the assumption its God's will, wouldn't it be the same as dating online?

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it considering there are dating sites out there that focus on their members being Christian.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes