What should I do? Is it against gods will to sign up for online dating?

I grew up in a Christian family and go to church every Sunday. I'm at an age where all my friends are getting married or having a kids.

due to my work profession i do not see any guys and my social life is not the best that I can really meet someone

my family members are considering putting me on online dating. I would of preferred to meet someone the old fashion way but unfortunately in this society it's getting harder and harder

by going on online dating am I going against gods will? For we are suppose to wait for his timing for their is a time for everything... I don't know what to do?

320

Most Helpful Guy

• Whichever path you end up choosing, would still be within the will of your God, right? If you're meant to find your SO through online dating, then that is simply how it is. Yeah?

Live your life to the best of your abilities. If you doubt your path, it just means you care for the outcome. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to personally ask God yourself. Online dating sites are NEVER a good idea. You have too many secular people on there or carnal Christians who want's to fool around and pay church. The odds are stacked heavily against you like that. The problem is that are there not any male friends that you can see yourself compatible with? And because of your profession, can you balance work life and courting? What are your intentions for dating and whether or not is dating is of God's will? Focus on his will and not on your own. Marriage is a personal choice, but make sure that you have a calling in your life for this.