What is the one trait you dislike the most about the opposite sex?

What is the one trait you dislike the most about the opposite sex?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Entitlement. Women today have been taught that they're special when they're not. They're just like everyone else. They need to get along just like everyone else and pull their weight just like everyone else.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like men who worship the physical world. I used to be friends with this guy who thought he was entitled to a relationship with the girls he liked simply because he was good looking - he didn't have a college degree - didn't have any certifications - was extremely lazy - cheated on his girlfriend constantly but he thought he was hot simply because of his face.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 44

• Jealousy of her best friend and her partner. I see it all the time... Been a victim to it.

The best friend tries to label you as a "d***" or "a player" so she can regain all of her friends attention and you get dumped.

Girls are way too jelous in general. Dated 3 girls in my life and every one of them got MAD if I even talked to a girl they did not know.

Insecure and jealous

0|0
    0|0
  • I love women! We gotta balance this somehow, right? Just doesn't seem right only talking about the negatives of a person or group.

I love their hair; I love their smell; I love the sounds of their voices; I love how gentle and calming they can be.

I don't like the self-centeredness of a lot of women. Seems like a lot of Western women are really selfish and just want to use you for stuff and not give anything back.

0|0
    0|0
  • There aren't any traits that are present in all women (or men). Mostly I'm aggravated by the BS that is fed to girls and boys as they are growing up, especially the virgin/slut mentality that is so prevalent in US culture.

0|0
    0|0
  • The laziness when it comes to the relationship/friendship. I know SO MANY lazy women, and they all seem to think that sex is all they need to bring to the table. Like don't just expect that I'm going to plan out a perfect evening of entertainment for you every time we get together.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... that FUCKING sense of entitlement.
    "oh im a girl so..."

oh fuck off lol

0|2
    0|0
  • I don’t like greedy girls, don’t get me wrong I understand girls have needs just like me , but if they don’t understand that I have needs too, and they are always about themselves majorly of the time (that is what I mean when I say greedy ).

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had to be completely honest, it’s how some women are willing to, ironically enough, “man-handle” a man, and then proceed to get mad if he defends himself physically, like she thought she didn’t have it coming.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being overly emotional and starting fights unnecessarily because of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls tend to keep things in fear of getting the guy mad or angry, the sooner we talk about something that happened the sooner we can get over it so why hold it in to tell me another day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big headedness. It's okay to have an ego, it's not okay to have the ego control you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• being domineering. or like... sex-centric.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like how these people are saying stuff about someones personality and not the overall gender and I'm just here thinking that I dislike the fact that men aren't just women with dicks

0|0
    0|0
  • Stubbornness, but I actually dislike that in general sooo..

0|1
    0|0
    • Yep, we’re pretty f*cking stubborn. But sometimes, when it’s the right moment, you got to love us for that. Lol.

• there feel to have to be manly all the time and not laying down and say their feelings and tell girls they can cry

0|0
    0|0
  • How so many of them complain about women's hormones and feelings

0|0
    0|0
  • The fact that they sometimes do stupid hotheaded things to impress girls😂

0|1
    0|1
    • Yeah, women kind of make us do some pretty f*cking dumb sh*t don’t they? But hey, if a guy does dumb sh*t just to impress you, honestly take that as a compliment, lol.

• They’re ability to communicate what they’re feeling

0|0
    0|0
  • That they think more with their other head.

1|0
    0|0
  • Always wanting sex.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes