What is the one trait you dislike the most about the opposite sex?

1045

Most Helpful Guy

• Entitlement. Women today have been taught that they're special when they're not. They're just like everyone else. They need to get along just like everyone else and pull their weight just like everyone else.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like men who worship the physical world. I used to be friends with this guy who thought he was entitled to a relationship with the girls he liked simply because he was good looking - he didn't have a college degree - didn't have any certifications - was extremely lazy - cheated on his girlfriend constantly but he thought he was hot simply because of his face.