What does it mean if two people have liked each other for 2 1/2 years?

This girl and I have liked each other for 2 1/2 years, but we've never dated. We still like each other, but now she has a boyfriend. Should we do something, or just move on from each other?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Well, it seems like she's either moved on or is trying to move on. There's still the possibility that she likes you if she recently started dating this guy.. but 2.5 years is a really long time for nothing to have ever happened.. are you absolutely positive that she likes you? Are you friends? Did she tell you that directly or do you just think it? From what it seems she might've had a bit of a crush but maybe just didn't see it going anywhere or had no idea that you liked her back.

0|0
    0|0
    • No, she told me last night she still likes me. I just missed my opportunity to date her.

• Ah, gotcha gotcha. Well... I guess that's it then? I guess that if things don't work out with her boyfriend you could try and date her after that?

• If she has a boyfriend move on. Don't cause drama by trying to pursue her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• What do you mean "do something"? She has a boyfriend dude. Cut bait and move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes