Are dating apps just for people with good looks?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, at least I hope not. Good looks are relative, so... based on that, dating apps are for everyone, cause you'll always be attractive through the eyes of someone, somewhere, whether you want it or not.
    And, people may come towards you for your looks, but they usually stay for what's within you (not the viscera and stuff).

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh not really. But if you're attractive it helps a lot for men. According to studies of OKC women only find 20% of men attractive and only swipe right on tinder on average 15% of the time. It's a seller's market my friend. Get fit, get health, get money, get the idea of women out of your head and if you find one along the way just be happy.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's true but at the at the same time the majority of men are messaging the top percentafe of women attractiveness wise. They did a survey on OKC on that.

• Show All
    • There that to the people who are surveying on OKC. You can look up their data for themselves.

• Tell that *

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Hey ginger boy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, unfortunately they really aren't meant for decent people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those girls are looking for a man with money

0|1
    0|1
  • I think so

0|1
    0|0
  • It's got to make it easier

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because if you don't look good then nobody will talk to you. Especially if you're a guy.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes