What if your partner is stingy?

Mine is. He is very rich and takes care of himself well. But when it comes to me, seems like he's trying to spend as little as possible. Couple of days ago he got me a gift, first gift ever (he didn't even buy me one for my birthday) - it worths literally 2 dollars. Or for example, a while ago we went out with my best friend, he was spending money on shots (for himself) and tips, but in the end of the night he said to me "Your friend will give me money for her food, right?". Isn't this a total turn off?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean I guess he does work for his own money- but if he's spending $98 of every hundred dollars on himself and the other $2 on you pretty much every single time you guys go out than that's a bit rough. How the hell is he going to act when he's married and has a joint account?

As far as paying for your friend, while he's not entitled to pay for her food- if he invited her to come along or previously said he would cover the tab, etc. then I would see where that could be a problem. I'd say that level of stinginess in unattractive and unappealing

Most Helpful Girl

• Well he's not entitled to pay for your friends food... Js