Are girls attracted to bad boys?

From all the girls that I have met and are around me, I've noticed that they only date bad boys and druggies while all the nice guys stay single..

22

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe not bad guys, but I'm attracted to druggies, whether I like it or not.

• Why though, like is there a reason or is it a thing that u like but u don't know why?

• I have no idea. I like skinny, lanky men, long hair with pretty faces which for some reason correlates with looking a bit "druggie". I'm also pretty interested in trying out cannabis again, as well as possibly some hallucinogens in the future so it's a commonality thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, FFS. It's not all about 'nice guys' and 'bad boys'. That's all bullshit. They're not interested in these 'nice guys' because they're probably not attractive and they act nice in order to get people to like them.

Girls like guys who are confident and have self respect, usually it's attractive guys that have those qualities because they know they're attractive and therefore know their value.

• Yea you might have a good point, but I've had girls tell me that they lean towards bad boys more than normal people who have their lives figured out.

• That's probably because the 'bad boys' are more exciting, but you can still be nice and be exciting.