Are you more superficial than you thought?

I had a good text rapport with someone and we finally met up. I didn't like his chin 🙄 (weak chin with a bit of a double underneath), or his smile/lips. From that I decided I wouldn't want him to kiss me and wanting to be kissed by someone is my prerequisite for a second date. Is this even normal or is it a sign that I should hold off on dating for a while? I'm not perfect but yes, he still wants to see me. Have you ever been put off by something random and superficial?
  • The slightest thing will put me off of mybdste
    Vote A
  • It needs to be more major than that
    Vote B
  • No I am not superficial at all
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not as superficial as you think. You're trying to be objective and find the actual reasons you're not attracted to him, but it's more complicated than that. Sure his weak chin is unattractive but I guarantee you there was more underlying that than you realise.

Attraction is so complex. Just take it as it is. He's not the right man for you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Needs to be more than that... way more.

If you’re going to nitpick to that level you’re going to be quite disappointed in the world. My fiancé is 52mm shorter than my perfect height for a girl but hey ho!

0|0
    0|0
    • Weirdly I'n not overly picky about height. Even as short as 5'6" on a guy is fine for me

• I'm the same way. If I'm not physically attracted then forget about it. Nothing wrong with that

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not quite that superficial. I'm far more likely to be completely turned off by a personality trait than a physical one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems pretty shallow

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's important to be attracted to the one you're dating.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I would honestly probably feel the same way. I wouldn’t really consider myself superficial, but I don’t want to be with someone that I don’t find attractive (especially if it’s something they can’t easily fix, like they’re face). If you are really turned off by him, then it’s better to break it off now before either of you get too emotionally invested in the other

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve always known sexual attraction was an invaluable part of dating for me.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes