Are you more superficial than you thought?

I had a good text rapport with someone and we finally met up. I didn't like his chin 🙄 (weak chin with a bit of a double underneath), or his smile/lips. From that I decided I wouldn't want him to kiss me and wanting to be kissed by someone is my prerequisite for a second date. Is this even normal or is it a sign that I should hold off on dating for a while? I'm not perfect but yes, he still wants to see me. Have you ever been put off by something random and superficial?
  • The slightest thing will put me off of mybdste
  • It needs to be more major than that
  • No I am not superficial at all
    Vote C

35

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not as superficial as you think. You're trying to be objective and find the actual reasons you're not attracted to him, but it's more complicated than that. Sure his weak chin is unattractive but I guarantee you there was more underlying that than you realise.

Attraction is so complex. Just take it as it is. He's not the right man for you.