Started dating this guy?

I need help, i've been talking to this guy for a little over a month now. He lives about an hour away from me but we've hangout around 5 times (as much as our schedules let us). We have not had sex but I have stayed at his apartment a couple of times and slept over. The other night he invited me out with him and his friends and they all liked me (he told me he asked them about me). and i overheard him tell his friend "he really likes me." But i still feel like he doesn't like me and I'm not sure... he takes forever to respond to texts (he says he hates texting and doesn't find it a good way to communicate), we have talked on the phone a couple times. When we hang he's super flirty and he picked me up for a date at my house and met my parents and said he really liked my parents. He told me I'm the girl he would take home to see his parents. I just i don't know. help me

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I'd agree with KickKnack - don't fun down the rabbit hole of "what ifs" that kills so many relationships. As you said, you've only seen the guy a handful of times and he's given you every reason to believe his interest is genuine when you're together so just go with it and see what happens! I hope it all works out 😊

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should wait a little longer to see how things go but, on the other hand if honestly have to question it so much the relationship may not be worth your time. I feel that if you really like someone and you can't just make a quick trip to see them I'd take any type of communication rather than 'oh I don't like that so let's not do it'

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Listen to his actions and his vibe when you're with him. I dont like texting with my girlfriend either id prefer a call or a hangout to talk

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are overthinking it. There are people that actually hate texting (I know people that are like that). Just let it flow, girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some people just don't like to text... Chill

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes