Why did she text me again? How do I get her to like me again?

She liked me last year as school was ending and also during this school year up until about the start of November.

When i realized she was pullung away I panicked and reveaed too much by telling her hoe much o acually like her and all. I asked her out sometime that week but she said she loves me but she's really busy. she's really sorry. She did say we maybe could in a couple weeks so i kept talking to her

since then i starred to get signs she likes me again. I asked her out again, and this was her convo :

I ask her out to see a movie the day after Christmas

She says : you're a great guy and a lit of fun but i have feelings for someone else and Im so busy. Im sorry.

I say :
Thats a shame.
i wish it coukd have worked out

you know i really regret not taking to you more last year. I don't know how you felt and all but i liked you and i should have talked to you a lot more.

Anyway, see you after break. Have a nice Christmas.

She didn't respond to that, not that i really expected her to. I just wanted to get it off my chest.

I know the guy she likes and im not sure how its going
he's a sophmore (like her) and im a senior
were both pretty normal, good looking, pretty popular
Im sure he talks to her more cause i dont have any classes with her this year

I was ready to move on and just view her as a friend or play the long game, but she texted me at 2 AM on New years eve :

Happy New Year!! πŸ’•πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰
i waited an hour and then said : you too! πŸŽ‰πŸ˜Š

Im just confused as to why she texted me. I had conpletely cut contact with her, and she knows im into her.
If she is back to acting interested in me at school and stuff how should i respond?

I dont want to be her backup and I don't know how its going with the other guy, but i know she used to have major feelibgs for me and maybe still does. I just need to know how to turn them back on.

so what is she thinking and how should i keep going with her (keep in mind that im still talking to other girls ad i have options, i just like her the most)

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Cuz she thinks she likes you as a friend but not as a boyfriend. That’s all. I think she still wants to continue the friendship

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• She said happy new year to more than just you. It's normal for people to text that to people they haven't spoken to for months, weeks, or years. It's just friendly. If she had said something else you'd have something to think about.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes