Am I the only one who considers drunk women a turn off?

Anonymous
I've been talking to a woman I met online for the past few days and our conversations were sort of effortless so far - which was a good sign.

Anyways she told me that she was looking for a relationship which is fine, so we decided to go for coffee this Wednesday. Anyways she called me last night piss drunk complaining about how they didn't let her into a club or something and she was looking to hook up.

I kindly told her no - and pretty much started ignoring her texts from this point on. Like honestly, I'm a grown ass man with a good job, I can sort of have any woman I want at this stage in my life, and I don't feel like wasting time on a girl who claims to be looking for a relationship but calls me piss drunk looking for the D (when I'm with my family of all things).

Anyways I'm sort of curious whether other guys (or girls) feel this way too? Am I over reacting?
1
4