Lonley life forever ig no girl wants to be part of my life?

Whos with me
Lonley life forever ig no girl wants to be part of my life?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude you’re 16. Chill.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you should start working out, stop playing video games, lose some fucking weight, cut your hair, start applying to colleges/for scholarships instead of whining about how no girl wants to be a part of your life. If I was a chick I wouldn't want to be with you either you sad of lonely flappy tit crap!

1|0
    0|0
    • Thats really fuckin rude and im in 11th grade with straight A's

• Show All
    • Anyways though I'm bored of this convo. To the OP, hope you work on yourself bud and best of luck to you

• Facts? What facts? Facts about how no one loves a big guy? Facts that people like him will never amount to anything? I hate when people automatically assume other's love lives because of how they look. Both of you ignorant bastards have no right to say what people should do with their bodies. Because of comments like yours, people are becoming more and more anorexic to please people, which is sickening! Somewhere in this world, someone loves him for who he is. Good day!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 15

• sorry, if you want a girl you're gonna have to get rid of me

1|0
    0|0
  • Having a significant other doesn't define a person. Loneliness is a state of mind. Focus on something new and loneliness won't be a problem anymore for you kiddo.

1|0
    0|0
  • Focus on making something out of yourself. In the meantime, go on a diet and work out. You'll feel better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't get all melodramatic before you get any hair on your balls m8. You are 16... I have shoes older then you ffs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bro in high school it doesn't matter, just focus on bettering yourself!

0|1
    0|0
  • just hit the gym for half a year and you're set dude.

0|1
    1|0
  • Maybe lay off the reefer and focus on making a future for yourself.
    Shit will fall into place.
    You have not even fully developed physically

0|0
    0|0
  • Learn to make a girl laugh should be your partner for life

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude, chill, u look like your voice didn't even fully develop yet

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep your head up and have positive outlook on life give it time

0|0