Lonley life forever ig no girl wants to be part of my life?

Whos with me

116

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude you’re 16. Chill.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you should start working out, stop playing video games, lose some fucking weight, cut your hair, start applying to colleges/for scholarships instead of whining about how no girl wants to be a part of your life. If I was a chick I wouldn't want to be with you either you sad of lonely flappy tit crap!

• Thats really fuckin rude and im in 11th grade with straight A's

• Anyways though I'm bored of this convo. To the OP, hope you work on yourself bud and best of luck to you

• Facts? What facts? Facts about how no one loves a big guy? Facts that people like him will never amount to anything? I hate when people automatically assume other's love lives because of how they look. Both of you ignorant bastards have no right to say what people should do with their bodies. Because of comments like yours, people are becoming more and more anorexic to please people, which is sickening! Somewhere in this world, someone loves him for who he is. Good day!