Guy left me on seen on instagram.. what to do?

So there’s this guy who requested me on Instagram and I followed back. We both have mutual friends and have been at the same events (literally always staring at each other not making a move). Since he requested me on Instagram, I decided to comment on one of his Instagram stories to start a conversation. He’s currently out of the country for a family wedding so he was slow with his responses. He was very flirty and seemed interested, complimented me a few times and responded with pretty long messages. After my last long reply, he never responded and just left me on seen. It’s been 2 weeks now, and I really wanna get to know him more. Should I message him again? There are more fish in the sea but I’m just so interested in this guy. I don't know what to do.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you should never message him again. If he wants to talk to you, he'd respond. Messaging him again which just make you look needy and desperate and will turn him off. There's a good chance he's quite busy now and he's read what you've said but doesn't have the time to come back with an appropriate response. I'm just guessing here. Like you said, there are plenty more fish in the sea and plenty more guys you can be interested in. Don't worry about it.

• Yeah you’re right. He even watches my instagram stories when he can. He’s told me he doesn’t get good signal where he’s currently at, but if you can watch my story, you can also reply back, right? I just didn’t like the fact that he was flirting hard and sounded so interested and then just leaves me on seen.

• So he ended up giving me his # and told me to message him, which I did. And he said he'd give me a call. And never did -_- I don't get guys. I mean he is probably busy because he is vacationing, but still it take 2 secs to reply

• Probably just got a lot going on and you're not that high on his priority list right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don’t message him. It might seem like you’re trying too hard. I know it is probably so tempting to reach out to him again, but if he really wants to talk to you, he will.