Should I tell my boyfriend my ex called?

My ex called me today. Still upset about our breakup even though it was over a year ago. Been with my new guy about 6 months, and I'm wondering if I need to tell him. I've never had this happen before. Guys, would you want your girlfriend to tell you something like this?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• eh... I would want to know if it happened more than once.

• He has only contacted me today. It's been almost a year since he has bothered me

• Block his number then... I've been down this road with people before, and they never respect your wishes. Rather than telling him not to call, just block the number.

• I did. And I told my boyfriend about it.