Should I tell my boyfriend my ex called?

My ex called me today. Still upset about our breakup even though it was over a year ago. Been with my new guy about 6 months, and I'm wondering if I need to tell him. I've never had this happen before. Guys, would you want your girlfriend to tell you something like this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• eh... I would want to know if it happened more than once.

0|1
    0|0
    • He has only contacted me today. It's been almost a year since he has bothered me

• Block his number then... I've been down this road with people before, and they never respect your wishes. Rather than telling him not to call, just block the number.

• I did. And I told my boyfriend about it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• If you told your ex that you are with a new guy, you need not bother, but if you did not, it is likely that you may go back to your ex, so you should tell your new boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Put yourself in his shoes before you do anything. Would you want to know if his ex called him? Nobody likes not knowing somethin an usually ending up finding out the truth later eventually

0|0
    0|0
  • Does know about him cause you told him already? I'd say no but If you feel you should...

0|0
    0|0
    • He knows about him and why I broke up with him

• Is changing your number a option?

• I blocked him. Hopefully it won't come down to that

• Yeah tell him but i hope you told your ex to go

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would. She WOULD put a stop to it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Would you take your ex back?

0|0
    0|0
    • Hell no! He's an insane stalker.

• You don't have to tell your current boyfriend. He is your problem not his. You had best make it abundantly clear that it is over and to not contact you again.

• I would avoid that, too risky

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes