I am fifteen and have never had a girlfreind is this natural?

Never not once

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I had my first"boyfriend" aka we talked on the phone twice and had lunch 3 times over two weeks when I was 15. I had the first guy I really dated when I was close to 18. No worries

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Fifteen is actually when I started dating for the first time. I wouldn't worry too much about it. That being said, it might not be a bad idea to start talking to more girls if you're actually interested in dating. If you're not, that's fine too.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• You're going to be an old maid if you don't find a woman, get married, and have a few kids in like 1 year!!!
    Jk don't sweat it, dude. You don't wanna waste your time at 15 looking for a soul mate anyway. You'll find the right person eventually.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're 15 . That means you can't yet drink, you can't let drive and most likely you can't yet have sex. Don't worry about it yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, you're old. Better start searching.

Buddy, you're fifteen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It's normal. You may not ever have one and just get married.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural, I'm 19 and still a virgin without any relationships and casual flings.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes of course its normal you'll be fine girls are stupid at this age they dont notice good guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, you're normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Completely normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well say that when your 22 not now

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it's normal. I didn't have my first boyfriend/kiss until I was 21. I am glad I waited a little longer too.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Totally normal. If you get to 25 and have never dated, then you might think about changing something.

2|0
    0|0
  • There isn't something like unnatural for this. If u haven't had one then so it is. This won't hurt u. I'm sure there will be a time where u find a girl that likes u.(and of course that u like too)
    And if u don't feel any love for the girls in ur surrounding then it's pointless to have a girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine, everyone moves at different speeds. Just relax and enjoy your youth no need to rush. You will now when you find the one. (Good luck to you) :)

0|0
    0|0
  • you're only 15 dude... in 10 years you can think about something being wrong xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, not everyone was born on the planet a baller...

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely and perfectly normal, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 20 and only been in a relo for 3 weeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perfectly reasonable

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural

0|0
    0|0
  • it is natural if you can't spell girlfriend