How often do you see interracial couples? What do you believe it is the percentage of interracial couples in the United States of America nowadays?

I just find these couples to be so cute and their kids are so gorgeous! but Im curious how often do you see them? what do you think it is the right percentage in your area at least?
Also, do you think it will ever reach 50%+?
  • 0% - not really happening here
  • 0-5%
  • 5-10%
    Vote C
  • 10-15%
    Vote D
  • 15-20%
    Vote E
  • 20-25%
    Vote F
  • 25-50%
    Vote G

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I said 20-25%. I can't comment on America, but where I live in Australia they're common. The most common pairing seeming to be whites and Asians. I don't think it will ever reach 50% because most people prefer to date within their own race, however I definitely see it increasing.

Most Helpful Girl

• People tend to forget "interracial" couples aren't just black and white. So I'd say it's probably in the 20s