Him and I are both shy?

I mean he initiates all the dates, pretty sure he likes me. I mean we went out on three dates and plan to go out again. We talk fine, but theirs a few silences which is perfectly fine. We both are opposites but I like it. That's how you learn to experience new things. We literally didn't touch each other lol. When should it be the right time to hug or kiss him? He's taller than me, so he would literally have to pick me up to kiss him. He makes me happy, we are just both too shy. And I feel uncomfortable making the first move. He's 6'3 and I am 5 ft and a half. Is it normal we haven't done anything? I wanna take it slow cause I want it to be special for us.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Well you will both find your time for things. Me and my girlfriend were both shy and nervous for a while with each other. Took 2 months to hug and latter kiss after we officially got together. We were friends for a long time before. To start contact just try sweetly touching his hand. My girl and I never touched till after a date I took her hand and sweetly kissed the back of it. Still it took time for us to get used to touching. If the time is right and you want a kiss just ask him if he will kiss you.
    My saying is both be shy and awkward together eventually you both will learn to relax together.

1|0
    0|0
  • there is no perfect time
    there is perfect moment

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes