Who has it harder?

Who has it harder in terms of attracting the opposite gender and relationships: girls or boys and why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think guys have trouble attracting girls cuz in the end guys seem to be attracted to anyone that is into him. Obviously it helps if he finds her attractive too lol. Guys seem pretty clear cut and low content when they talk to a girl, while girls just want to be nice and kinda lead the guy on at times

0|0
    0|0
    • doesn't help either that despite good guys existing, we all get bunched up with the bad and pervy ones

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how attractive you are. Ugly guys and girls both have trouble finding someone. Attractive people don't have the same problem. I feel that guys can be at a disadvantage, especially if they are looking for dating online - as the pool of guys on the internet is much larger than girls.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on how much of a man you are. Greek god body with a masculine high testosterone face? You got all the woman

0|0
    0|0
  • "attracting" hands down women. not gotta be rich and ripped, just not fat.

however getting with a decent person is equally hard for both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i'm just bad at attracting girls so there's that. I don't know about everyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • guys

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes