Do you think he is trying to make me jealous?

I broke up with this guy and he has been making a point of bringing his one girl around me all the time. He will obviously try to flaunt her around me and posts her on his Instagram Facebook and Snapchat all the time. It seems excessive and he never did that stuff when we were together

do you think he’s trying to make me jealous if so why I don’t understand
Updates:
I broke up with him because he stopped trying in the relationship and I felt like I was being taken for granted for all who keep asking.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably. Why do you think he would want to make you jealous? He's trying to make you feel shitty about yourself now you've broken up with him. He wants you to see that he's doing well, he's got other girls and he doesn't care about you. However in reality he does still care about you, he wouldn't bother trying to make you jealous if he didn't.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t know it just kind of hurts my feelings that he makes a point of bringing her around and I can’t tell if he’s actually moved on or is just trying really hard to make me jealous at this point

• Try not to worry about it. Remember, he's probably hurting too and this is just is fucked up way of trying to deal with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what you think. How does it make you feel?
    From his prescriptive, He probably isn't over you. Or so if he is, and has eyes on her new girl, he probably is just proud of who he has with him now.
    Since you're the one dumping him, you dont really have the right to judge him now.
    I hope you're doing good thou.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Why do you care you broke up with him he's most likely really hurt let him be happy you already left him, if you cared you would of stood by his side

0|2
    0|1
    • look at my update.

• Relationships require lots of communication if there's a problem you talk to each other about why your not happy you don't just end it, communication is the key. Every relationship has its ups and downs.
      but I still think he has every right to be happy, it seems like you don't want him to be happy because your jealous, remember you walked out

• Yeah he might want to make you jelous so you hurt, make you wish that you'd stay with him kinda thing. Kinda suffering likes company kinda thing, because he should definitely know what he's doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • what you should be paying attention to is his behavior towards you. Girls give guys way too much credit in this regard, we don’t approach life like a chess match like girls do, we only have enough energy and focus for one thing at a time. So, it may be true, what you suggest, in fact, I have done that, it’s always a great move to hang around beautiful women if you want other women to be attracted to you, but that is an advanced move. Do you really give him that much credit to know how to play that card? Because honestly, most guys can’t pull it off... if he is still making an effort to keep you noticing, and in the loop, and it’s not social media but in real of life, for example, if his friends say he is still talking about you, and he is still reaching out, then you are probably right, but if he seems like there is no effort to keep you in the loop and notice, then he has likely moved on

0|0
    0|0
    • Also, I would figure out if this girl is only hanging out with him because she likes the attention or not, as many girls simply hang out with guys, particularly girls who are out of the guys league so to speak, and she might be doing just that

• Obviously when your the one who broke up he s gonna think a ton of things as to why you broke up. So first tell me why you broke up then I ll answer you

0|0
    0|0
    • look at my update.

• See he is obviously hurt. Very hurt so and so are you. It will take 3 years to completely get over each other.
      How many years been since you broke up?

• 100% trying to make you jealous of him, classic tactic - try an make someone jealous to see how they react!

0|0
    0|0
    • Why though? Does he still care?

• Yeah I think so and because he wants to see how you react when you see him with other girls. It’s a classic tactic people use after a breakup

• don't be jealous, you give him food. Don't feed the beast. Yeah, guys often do this, everyone does, they make people around them feel shitty to feel better about themselves. Nothing virtuous in that

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah he’s jealous! Been there done that lol. Trust me all guys do it. He wants you back that’s why he’s trying to make you jealous. He must have really liked you!

0|0
    0|0
  • Becuase people are possessive and selfish, he's definitely wants to make you jealous but not necessarily because he still likes you

0|0
    0|0
  • he's emotionally attachted to her way too soon and is making you feel jealous, which in turn makes him feel powerful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes people do weird stuff all of a sudden. Stop thinking about it and move on, you broke up for a reason so it must have been a good decision.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• To fuck with you, why else?

0|0
    0|1
    • why fuck with me though?

• Yes of course. Otherwise why will he do this

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes