Do you think he is trying to make me jealous?

I broke up with this guy and he has been making a point of bringing his one girl around me all the time. He will obviously try to flaunt her around me and posts her on his Instagram Facebook and Snapchat all the time. It seems excessive and he never did that stuff when we were together

do you think he’s trying to make me jealous if so why I don’t understand
I broke up with him because he stopped trying in the relationship and I felt like I was being taken for granted for all who keep asking.

320

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably. Why do you think he would want to make you jealous? He's trying to make you feel shitty about yourself now you've broken up with him. He wants you to see that he's doing well, he's got other girls and he doesn't care about you. However in reality he does still care about you, he wouldn't bother trying to make you jealous if he didn't.

• I don’t know it just kind of hurts my feelings that he makes a point of bringing her around and I can’t tell if he’s actually moved on or is just trying really hard to make me jealous at this point

• Try not to worry about it. Remember, he's probably hurting too and this is just is fucked up way of trying to deal with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what you think. How does it make you feel?
    From his prescriptive, He probably isn't over you. Or so if he is, and has eyes on her new girl, he probably is just proud of who he has with him now.
    Since you're the one dumping him, you dont really have the right to judge him now.
    I hope you're doing good thou.