Would you start a life with someone with 3-4 kids?

Updates:
Just so everyone knows.
they are NOT my kids. I have deep feelings for him but he has 3 kids at 20.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy shiny lol. 3 Kids at 20!!! All with the same woman? I would hope so. If not... do yourself a favour and run away. Actually even if he had all three kids with the same girl... still run away. I am assuming your roughly the same age... u have a lot of growing up to do yourself. Go out and date and meet guys... random hook ups ( use protection of course) and have fun. That’s what u should do instead of worrying about some dude with 3 kids and being a potential step mommy.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm 21. Right now it's all college no fun lol.

• College even better. If your hot then go on the weekends and have fun. Your too young to be focused on a guy with 3 kids. Trust me u will thank me in the long run 🤛🏻

• I'm sure I will lol. I don't really have friends. They all turned to drugs. Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not.
    It definitely would depend on the person and the situation. You're basically taking on the role of stepparent which is a big responsibility when the other person has 1 kid, let alone 3.
    3 kids at the age of 20? Jeez. No offense but it doesn't seem like someone I personally would want to get involved with.
    Your teens and twenties are for being free and for finding yourself, I feel. I'd rather spend this time with someone who is in the same place in life as me and can experience marriage/children for the first time together.

1|0
    0|0
    • You make a great point. Right now my life is all about books and no fun so I can't really do it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• Depends on if I think the person truly loves me for me Or if they just need help taking care of the kids money etc... when I was 19 I dated a 24 year old with 3 kids of her own and two step kids and when she was locked up I cared for them on weekends so they could go see her but in the end it was too much and when I started realizing it was too much for me I told her and spoke to her about it she did not consider how it made me feel so i knew then she didn't really love me and ended it.

2|0
    0|0
  • That's a lot. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone much under 30.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why do you think you won't be another woman he has a child with and then leaves?

• Show All
    • Do you think the mother (s) of his children thought she/they were special?

• She kind of trapped him so not at the beginning, but now probably yes.

• Doing so would mean being thrown into the deep end. Rather than being able to figure it slowly out as you raise the "prototype child".

I tend to adapt quickly so I'm sure I could.

But she would have to be one hell of a woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Way too much baggage. I only want to pay for my kids.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope too much drama and not enough of me in those kids. But he's also a guy so no

1|0
    0|0
  • Kids are kids a loving woman would make it just fine.

2|0
    0|0
  • No way Jose. One would be too many in my opinion. But that's me. It might be good for you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date someone 'used' unless I was 'used'

not fair

0|0
    0|0
  • 18-24 with 4 kids? hell no

1|1
    1|1
    • I said no. He's 20 with 3

• Show All
    • I dont base content of character by the decisions the courts make and if you had actual real. world wisdom you would not either

• @SouthpawPablo Are you stupid? The court places the child in the hands of the most responsible parent. FFS it's like im talking to a brick wall

• Sure if there my kids.

1|0
    0|0
    • considering they are you kids you would of started that life long ago and not be starting it at the 3rd of 4th kid

• Show All
    • i was replying to mack today he said sure if they are his kids

• @SouthpawPablo oh my bad. Lol. A lot of people think they're mine. You make a good point lol.

• The more the merrier. 😊

1|0
    0|0
    • Really? So If a girl had 5 kids, not yours. You'd date her?

• Show All
    • Nah, I am just playing. Even one would be a deal breaker for me 😅

• Oh thank god. I was feeling like am asshole. Lol

• No. 18-24 with that many kids? That is too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • No not at any age

2|1
    1|0
  • Their life already started.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I mean 3 kids at 20 , what ?

2|0
    0|0
  • Well if they ain't mine, no.

2|0
    0|0
  • Man, I don't know if I could.

Probably not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

1|0
    0|0
  • I did with 2 kids and one has a handycap

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 25

• I don't mind raising somebody else's children what bothers me is the thought that if they abandoned the woman who gave birth to their children they might abandon me after I give birth to their kids

2|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no.

0|0
    0|1
  • 3 kids at the age of 20, damn! If it was one then yes, but three. No thanks.
    I would be very careful if I were you. He started making babies when he was 17, and I doubt he had enough financial stability back then, most likely the first kid just happend, which I can understand, but three kids? Sounds like a lot of unresponsibility. Either that or he made babies with more than one woman and tbh I don't know which one sounds worse.

1|0
    0|0
    • He's not stable now. He lives with the mother and her parents.

• Show All
    • Exactly! Plus I really don't want to deal with baby momma drama.

• You're right. You're young, there are plenty of other good men who don't have kids. :)

• he's 20 with 3 kids? Is he like the spokesperson of the pull out method?
    Nahhh I couldn't do it, especially if he's not involved in the kids life or helping the mother (s) out like he should be.

1|0
    0|0
    • He's divorcing the mother.

• Question.
    If it gets really serious.
    Do you want children of your own?
    Does he want anymore kids?
    This may not be something that you'll both be thinking about at this moment but it's something that should be talked about.

1|0
    0|0
    • I do want at least one child two tops.
      He said he could have hundreds "the more the better".

• He has three kids at 20? Is he involved in their lives?

1|0
    0|0
  • hell can ya? lol looks like to me they life has already started and almost to the finish line. nawl I'm kiding but if they are by the same woman with no babymama drama thats fine with me

1|0
    0|0
  • Unless he was an older man with grown kids already out the house, hell no. One at best and the circumstances have to be 99% perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • If money was no option I might consider it. Family vacation would just be too expensive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. If he doesn't know how to use a condom you don't need him.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would depend on the age of the kids, and how much they even liked me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah probably. I was planning on adopting instead of have my own so it would work out

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl run !!!

2|0
    0|0
    • Haha. I do love him but i can't do it girl lol. I'm sprinting away!

• Show All
    • Oh lol yeah still run but he if you like him and he’s a good person and fathers who’s anyone too tell you get away

• Thank you. I honestly believe it's to much even if I love him.

• No, I wouldn't.

2|0
    0|0
  • No, absolutely NOT

1|0
    0|0
  • At my age no.

1|0
    0|0
    • Given reading some of your comments - my mum had 5 kids. She is with her boyfriend now.

Yeah he raped his grandkids, but she is very happy with him, and it never effected us!

So yup, she started a new life with 5 kids ignored!

• Never

1|0
    0|0
  • No... No one should, male or female.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on their age

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't see why not

1|0
    0|0