Would you start a life with someone with 3-4 kids?

Just so everyone knows.
they are NOT my kids. I have deep feelings for him but he has 3 kids at 20.

2633

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy shiny lol. 3 Kids at 20!!! All with the same woman? I would hope so. If not... do yourself a favour and run away. Actually even if he had all three kids with the same girl... still run away. I am assuming your roughly the same age... u have a lot of growing up to do yourself. Go out and date and meet guys... random hook ups ( use protection of course) and have fun. That’s what u should do instead of worrying about some dude with 3 kids and being a potential step mommy.

• I'm 21. Right now it's all college no fun lol.

• College even better. If your hot then go on the weekends and have fun. Your too young to be focused on a guy with 3 kids. Trust me u will thank me in the long run 🤛🏻

• I'm sure I will lol. I don't really have friends. They all turned to drugs. Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not.
    It definitely would depend on the person and the situation. You're basically taking on the role of stepparent which is a big responsibility when the other person has 1 kid, let alone 3.
    3 kids at the age of 20? Jeez. No offense but it doesn't seem like someone I personally would want to get involved with.
    Your teens and twenties are for being free and for finding yourself, I feel. I'd rather spend this time with someone who is in the same place in life as me and can experience marriage/children for the first time together.

• You make a great point. Right now my life is all about books and no fun so I can't really do it.