Guys, how long would you put up with a girl who is guarded?

Let’s say you really, really loved a girl and she’s everything you wanted. You know she loves you, and that she’s loyal, caring, smart etc but she’s had issues in the past when it comes to guys and she has opened up to you, but still has a bit of trouble opening up. Would you try to assure her you love her? And stay with her?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• for maybe a year or two if she was my dream girl tho forever I would work on it every day because you know she's my dream girl and I believe in one soulmate but a few other people simular enough that you both could spend your life with each other happily but soulmate would be utter joy 90% of the time so i thats what im working for and waiting for like i said forever part of love is being understanding so she would have to be trying to change also and allow me to love her as I would do my best to assure her she is the one and I would give her my life to protect her from anything