Guys, how long would you put up with a girl who is guarded?

Let’s say you really, really loved a girl and she’s everything you wanted. You know she loves you, and that she’s loyal, caring, smart etc but she’s had issues in the past when it comes to guys and she has opened up to you, but still has a bit of trouble opening up. Would you try to assure her you love her? And stay with her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• for maybe a year or two if she was my dream girl tho forever I would work on it every day because you know she's my dream girl and I believe in one soulmate but a few other people simular enough that you both could spend your life with each other happily but soulmate would be utter joy 90% of the time so i thats what im working for and waiting for like i said forever part of love is being understanding so she would have to be trying to change also and allow me to love her as I would do my best to assure her she is the one and I would give her my life to protect her from anything

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I was just in this position, she had some terrible past relationship and ours became a temporary replay of it, making her put a guard up after breaking up with me and still sticking around for months trying to figure us out... only she insisted on not being exclusive during that time. I stuck around for nothing, till she found someone she wanted to be exclusive with..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give her some time, but it's rather the question if I see after few weeks/months she tries to open up or not. If there is no perspective of change there is no point of prolonging such relationship the breakup would be tougher the longer it lasts this way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I would, but it really depends to what extent as the same time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not much of a problem, because I'm really easy to talk to and totally accepting. She would gradually get over her trust issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if she texts me first or puts forth an effort to get a hold of me. I'm tired of initiating everything.

0|1
    0|0
  • If she's worth it, as long as she needs to feel comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • I would try and show her that am not like the other relationships n do everything in my power to help her and protect her

0|0
    0|0
  • yes of course I would be perfect for a girl like this, people tend to open up around me big time

0|0
    0|0
  • Not deppends of me, I can say her I will do my best for her, but I don't want lose my time.

0|0
    0|0
  • what "exactly" does that mean? i mean it what regard is she "guarded"?

0|0
    0|0
  • If I knew that this was the girl id settle down with, id put up with her forever

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would stay with her

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes