How to spot a player on dating websites?

By looking at pictures and/or reading profiles, is there a way to spot a player?
How do you tell a normal guy from someone who just wants to get laid?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would judge by how they talk to you, namely whether they give short, non-detailed answers. The reason for this is that guys who message lots of women without really having a specific interest in the women will try to have more general conversations so that neither side deviates too far from the script. If they don't do this, they'll need to start remembering specific details about each girl and that becomes a nightmare to keep straight.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Disclaimer I haven't been peer reviewed yet on these findings but if they have any pictures with their shirt off or if they dress too nice they're usually a fuckboy.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Talk to the guy. In most cases, the non-players are just as scared of talking to you, as you to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • key thing ya don't its kinda one of the bad things about dating in general. hope you don't run into one getting heartbroken / used sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • The line is pretty blurred, the normal guy these days does just wanna get laid LOL. If they continue to use the app while dating you, they are fucked, that's confirmed. Other than that, keep an eye out for muscle pictures (fuckboi), fake looking smiles, party pictures, etc, all these things are ultimately superficial and not a good indicator tho. If you wanna stay away from these guys, make yourself more conservative, look like the kind of girl who wouldn't have sex before marriage and advertise yourself as such and you won't have to worry about fuckboys. If you wanna fuck more than you wanna find a good partner then guess what you will find? ahha

0|0
    0|0
  • Their vocabulary and manner of speech! you're welcome :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I look at how conservative they are and how much tolerance they have for monotony and also how good they are with young children

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes