Why does my heart only skips a beat for him?

I just realized that my heart never skips a beat except for this one guy I used to like a lot. I'm seeing this other guy right now but my heart never skips a beat for him except that one time he kissed my nose. Is it because i'm comfortable with him? I've noticed that it happens with other guys too now. It doesn't matter how good looking he is, my heart just never skips a beat... Is this weird that my heart only skips a beat for this one guy? i think i dont even like him anymore
Updates:
If my heart doesn't skip a beat for him, does that mean I don't even like him a lot or we don't have chemistry? I'm confused

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like deep down the guy for you is the guy that you used to like a lot, and you are trying to convince yourself he's not and really it sounds like you are just settling to be completely honest. Not sure who you are trying to convince, but it's not working.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• It's a trick on you by nature. Unconscious parts of your brain are processing how you view him (aka attractiveness) and proceed to give you physical stimulus (flushed cheeks, heart flutter) to tell you that you should pursue him.

Women are often attracted to men that make them feel safe ("comfortable with him") it's an evolutionary trait. It's not necessarily situationally relevant or "true love".

0|0
    0|0
  • Relax
    It is just that he have made a deep impression on you, (your heart and soul)

0|0
    0|0
  • He gives you coronary heart disease

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't know, maybe you should ask him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes