Why does my heart only skips a beat for him?

I just realized that my heart never skips a beat except for this one guy I used to like a lot. I'm seeing this other guy right now but my heart never skips a beat for him except that one time he kissed my nose. Is it because i'm comfortable with him? I've noticed that it happens with other guys too now. It doesn't matter how good looking he is, my heart just never skips a beat... Is this weird that my heart only skips a beat for this one guy? i think i dont even like him anymore
If my heart doesn't skip a beat for him, does that mean I don't even like him a lot or we don't have chemistry? I'm confused

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like deep down the guy for you is the guy that you used to like a lot, and you are trying to convince yourself he's not and really it sounds like you are just settling to be completely honest. Not sure who you are trying to convince, but it's not working.