I feel so ugly seeing all these actresses, models, and pretty chicks?

I feel so insecure and I really want plastic surgery because i feel like i dont look good enough for my boyfriend. And I miss the attention I used to get when I had clear skin and good looking. My boyfriend is a lot better looking.

423

Most Helpful Guy

• No my dear, please don't ever think that way.

That shit is super fake. All those women with a ton of make up, images photo shopped and airbrushed afterwards. It's literally an impossible standard of beauty because not even those models themselves look like that.

It's done by design to entice you into spending your money on bullshit like surgery, weight loss products that don't work, and beauty products. It's done when you're very young through Barbie dolls and other stuff like that.

If your skin is really bad, there's legit stuff you can get for that if you feel the need. It breaks my heart that there are women out there who are willing to go under the knife just because they're not confident about how they look.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm assuming is no longer clear & good looking. Do you have oily skin? ... pimples? ... acne? ... anything else?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I meant "I'm assuming YOUR SKIN is no longer clear & good looking."

• Yeah, I lost my baby skin complexion... and now im more dark and skin got more oily.

• Stay away from foods that make your skin oily. Try a new kind of soap or facial cleanser that prevents oily skin. You're still young and your hormones are going through a phase.