I feel so ugly seeing all these actresses, models, and pretty chicks?

I feel so insecure and I really want plastic surgery because i feel like i dont look good enough for my boyfriend. And I miss the attention I used to get when I had clear skin and good looking. My boyfriend is a lot better looking.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No my dear, please don't ever think that way.

That shit is super fake. All those women with a ton of make up, images photo shopped and airbrushed afterwards. It's literally an impossible standard of beauty because not even those models themselves look like that.

It's done by design to entice you into spending your money on bullshit like surgery, weight loss products that don't work, and beauty products. It's done when you're very young through Barbie dolls and other stuff like that.

If your skin is really bad, there's legit stuff you can get for that if you feel the need. It breaks my heart that there are women out there who are willing to go under the knife just because they're not confident about how they look.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm assuming is no longer clear & good looking. Do you have oily skin? ... pimples? ... acne? ... anything else?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I meant "I'm assuming YOUR SKIN is no longer clear & good looking."

• Yeah, I lost my baby skin complexion... and now im more dark and skin got more oily.

• Stay away from foods that make your skin oily. Try a new kind of soap or facial cleanser that prevents oily skin. You're still young and your hormones are going through a phase.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• If you want truly honest opinions about your appearance, you post a picture.

0|0
    0|0
    • ^ this. Otherwise it is assumed you are attention whoring.

• Show All
    • Well I could always post a picture of Matt Damon for attention right?

• @10dsw naw just admit it, you're insecure like me thats why you wouldn't post a pic. Don't have to keep repeating my lines, you probably want surgery too but can't afford it.

• Don't do it
    Because it's fake
    Go to gym
    Travel
    Make friends
    Construct your confidence in yourself and not in how you look like
    Only after this if you still want to you can do it. Buy any other way you will depend on that and feel insecure all your life

1|0
    0|0
    • makeup is also fake

are you one of those people that says they prefer no makeup? ugh

• Show All
    • I get it mate. You have your whole life ahead of you. I remember when I didn't have the answers.

• I will stop here... I just noticed I lost time... Precious seconds of my life wasted into taking to a guy with grandiloquent delirious

• Don't feel like that, anon. So freaking what! Seeing pictures of models and chicks. That's them. You wanted to get plastic surgery, you're going to waste money and screw up your body, face, or whatever. You are you, anon. Don't think your ugly. Please.

0|0
    0|0
  • For film stars there face is their career (in most cases). But you are a normal human. So don't worry. Be happy. If someone dislikes you because of your looks he/she is not worth of you. Cheers! Oh and you can also search for 'Ayesha Takia'. Look what happened to her after plastic surgery.

0|0
    0|0
  • The people on TV are on TV because they are thecbest looking humans money can find! They are the top of the scale. I'm not the most attractive guy in the world, but it is a roll of the dice and something I cannot change.

0|0
    0|0
  • So... did you pick your boyfriend based on looks?

Just fyi your looks will fade as you get older. Unless you plan to be a model yourself I'd say stop comparing yourself to them.

Focus on what matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol. Will he leave you if you are not Beautiful. And what about growing fat after marriage. Will he give you divorce? 😂 cheer up. Take it easy. if he doesn't love you as you are, he doesn't love you at all. Love yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thts the point of actors and actressess, thats why they are used in cosmetic ads, u dobt need surgery, guys like natural girls, if we want a plastic woman, we would date a sex doll

0|0
    0|0
  • Vigorous exercise and 0 sugar and if you aren't attractive to him then it ain't meant to be. Surgery is definitely not the way to go

0|0
    0|0
  • Make ups and surgery will only make things worse , hair style can play a very important role in the look and take other therapies and dress up well and then Bingo you got it

0|0
    0|0
    • He's actually good looking enough to be an actor.

• Love and proper attention is the key. He already likes you. Desperately trying something is worth it even if he decides to leave you for good

• I mean" never worth it "

• We all feel that way. Just be the best you you can be, no matter what. You'll know deep down if you are being that. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • There will always be people who are better looking than you. Confidence is sexy, look the best you can and own it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does your boyfriend look like all then hot men you drool over on TV? Probably not. You aren't expected to look like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont spoil yourself.
    Look in the mirror for at least 30mins a day and say you are beautiful. And see the change yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop comparing yourself to others! Realize that celebrities are photoshopped, have tons of makeup, and even then they have flaws too! They aren't any more special! We all have bad days, and if you took photos of celebs in their bad times you would be amazed!

Look, your boyfriend is with you because you who you are! Relax! It is all good! It is important to not seek validation from others! You can never fulfill everyone's version of what they want you to be! Be happy with who you are and take it easy on yourself! You aren't anyone else but you! So stop trying to be someone you are not!
    Work on yourself in honest ways, no surgery, no artificial things, just eat healthy, exercise, and live a healthy lifestyle!

If you see a model, celeb, pretty chicks, most likely there is some editing, and make up on top of that, stage lights, perfect background, camera angle, etc. So relax! Be genuine!

0|0
    0|0
  • Im too ugly for any girl and want plastic surgery to fix my nose

0|0
    1|0
  • If i were him, i wouldn't want to date plastic. Stay away from surgery

0|0
    0|0
  • then you probably are ugly

get plastic surgery done

0|0
    2|1
  • Where's the question?

0|1
    1|0
  • Get a plastic surgery. Problem solve

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• Your feeling is extremely common - extremely. Just know the average person does not look like that and its your personality and your contributions to the world that counts - not the size of your breasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • well you reminded me of something I read "Don't try to be the girl in the magzine, even the girl in the magzine does not look like the girl in the magzine".
    However, there will always be people who are better looking than you. You can't be worrying about that now. Take as good care of yourself as you can and embrace who you are. You are stuck in your body until you die, why not make peace with it?

ps. beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, believe me on this one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im sure you dont need plastic surgery

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes