Will a guy refuse to date a girl if one of his homeboys slept with her?

If a girl has had a friends w benefits relationship with a guy, then meets one of his friends and there’s a connection, will the guy take into consideration that his close friend has slept with her before multiple times? It was never anything more than a mutual friends with benefits, and neither party ever had feelings.

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Some would, most wouldn't.

I've had former ex's of my friends start coming onto me and usually I don't mess around with anyone who my close friends have slept with. A lot of guys don't want to deal with sloppy seconds. Or thirds.