Girls are hard to understand?

Why does a girl complain about someone being jealous, and once he controls his jealousy she complains that he's changed?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that is a mistake, changing to the way a woman wants you to be. Personally, that usually that tells me the guy lacks confidence and control and I kinda lose respect for him because he is insecure like a regular guy, not a man. I prefer a man who accommodates changes but not drastically.

In this case I say she noticed you changed to her request and felt that change and is simply odd because you had her use to been you, and now you’re not... makes sense?

Most Helpful Guy

• Women dont want a good or Bad or funny or serious or trusting or jealous boyfriend. They want it all. They want every Kind of man in one man. He has to be good AND Bad AND funny AND serious AND trusting AND jealous.

Be a little bit of everything. In know Its different for guys.. 1 attribute That we like on a Woman and we could share our whole life with her. But we learned since Adam and eve, about the womens greed. She had a whole paradise but still wanted to have everything, even the thing that was forbidden to get. 😂 This Story teaches you about the mindset of a Woman.