Is confessing your feelings right?

What do you think confession of feeling directly to the person. Is it good or bad.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the feelings of the other person too. If you think that your feelings are reciprocal, do it, confess it. But if you are not sure of it, take time to show interest and always be yourself with that person. Personally, I'm coward, very coward about confessing my feelings, so don't take my opinion for serious haha

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. I mean when it comes to sharing it with a girl, if you know her well absolutely tell her. Rip off the band-aid all at once or find it turn into the greatest joy you've experienced in your life.

I've never felt better than the last time I told a girl how I felt for her. It was pure joy. I loved every second afterwards. It can turn out that she turns you down but if she doesn't there's no more beautiful feeling.

The joy of her saying she likes you back far outweighs the pain of her telling you she doesn't.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• It is the most helpful thing u can do with ur relationship. If the other one dont care then screw them up they dont deserve u

0|0
    0|0
  • Better soon then later

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends

0|0
    0|0
    • How?

• Show All
    • My feelings for a girl

• Well you should confess but what are you going to say? Have you thought about what your going to say or how?

What Guys Said 3

• Last time I confessed my feelings to a girl it was really awkward. And that's because I really didn't know I liked this girl so when I told her she was shocked (we're still good friends today). So don't be that guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's freeing for sure but if they are not receptive it gets hella awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Even if they really seem like they want you to or are pushing you to, it's a trap, don't do it

0|0
    1|1

Recommended myTakes