Are there really some guys who women have to ask out and make the moves on?

I was on a New Years date with this guy. He told me that he's never asked any girls out, pursued them, and in fact he's never asked anyone to ever marry him. He says girls have asked him usually. I was the one that asked him out New Years and who started talking to him. Are there really guys like this? I've always been told if a guys interested he will persue you that you won't have to persue him. What are your thoughts? Anyone have any experience with guys like this?

125

Most Helpful Guy

• I recommend for all girls to learn how to both appreciate guys who are confident and behave and pursue you AND also, take advantage of paying attention to the majority of guys who don’t do that, and adjust.
    Girls have been conditioned to think they are to be noticed and appreciated, and if a guy doesn’t pursue you, well, he must not be interested. This is so far from the truth it’s not funny. It’s complicated because girls find guys who know what they want and confident to be sexy. On the other hand, the majority of guys who overtly approach and flirt on girls, well, it’s not personal, they are behaving that way as a habit and way of being. This is why so many girls say “I seem to attract all the wrong guys” what they are really saying, I wait to be noticed and approached, and the guys who do that, do it 24/7, and are jerks. To get what you want, anything worth getting, you have to work for it. Even if you are a supermodel

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex, who pursued me because I'm the most aloof human under the sun, told me he'd never have to actually go after a girl before since they all went after him. I remember taking him to formal that year and all the girls were immediately in love with him so i'm not surprised. But it's apparently true

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE