Should a girl text after a first date or wait for the guy to text?

I had a date New Years and I like him but don't want to come off to strong or seem to eager and scare him away. What are your thoughts?

525

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, rock on for having a great evening and meeting a good guy. A little more info like who asked who out in the first place, how long before the date did the invite happen, and Yes it is actually awesome getting a text from a chick, but don't just leave it as a closed end type of text like "I had fun last night, thanks again" and expect an answer. Wait till after dinner and when people are relaxing watching TV or whatever and text a crazy, funny or cool ass photo to him coupled with a question and your opinion and you should get a reply. That's when you pounce on opportunity and give matter of fact statements, using specific things you enjoyed and maybe what he did that made your night more special. Once you have him talking and he is rattling on about whatever, you can then ask him if he wants to go with you to see a specific movie or try a restaurant or what ever. Honesty can go a long ways as long as you stay consistent and controlled yet show that you are looking for more then just friends. Treat him as you would a good friend, using that confidence and sex appeal that gets us every time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely nothing wrong with sending the first text. Keep it light and breezy lol.