Are there any country guys still out there?

Kind hearted, has values, hard working, loves their trucks, hunting, and fishing?
Just seems like no one likes what I like.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok. I need to be humble here, but yes! There are! I live in the country with animals, (sheep, goats, etc.) I don't hunt, or fish, but I love my truck! They're out there!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I'm a country boy, grew up miles from shops, surrounded by patches of land and while growing up I learned one, single, thing; Computers are pretty awesome. Then I went to college to study computer sciences and moved to London as a programmer. Rip.

0|1
    0|0
  • All those are around me. Only the way of life and physical things will change. All what you see is universal only the way of appearance change the pattern is same. I'm sure you'll be disappointed if you were out there. Chill up. Other side of the Tree is always greener.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just depends there are men with solid values , I live in the sticks did 12 hour shifts in a mill site packing 50 lb bags of basically dirt on pallets, drive off road, fish , hike etc. I could still be a drunken POS with an iq of 90 or under.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... Lots I think.
    although with all that positive trait you say sometimes they're a bit rough probably, and later on you will complain about how he go fishing every time and take care of his trucks more than you do XD

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to search Country areas then. Those guys usually aren't on Social media I suppose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha hey most guys like that would be to shy to admit it since they are so modest but there is haha keep lookin

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you live where those things are popular? basically do you live outside of the city?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well then go out and find someone.

Do you actively take a role in your dating life or do you sit back and wait for the men to find you?

• Never have had a dating life... and I work so much I have no time to do anything

• I grew up in southeast Tennessee, so all that stuff is just sort of ingrained.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ooo you mean more outgoing and nature type guys ooo yeah sure they are

0|0
    0|0
  • Try picking up guys around a military base. Thats all they are into

0|0
    0|0
  • They have a new face tbh. That's pretty much me but I'm a left wing city kid so

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|1
    0|0
  • Here i am!

1|0
    0|0
  • Come to the right parts of Texas you'll find them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got the 3 first things...

0|0
    0|0
  • In the countryside

0|0
    0|0
  • Plenty.

0|1
    0|0
  • They're out there

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • Minus Country Music, I Am All That And More...
    I Am A Rocker, I Love My Classic Rock!!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes