How do I stop being insecure in my relationship?

My girlfriend told me that im insecure and i know it as well. Does anyone have any advice? To overcome it?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• My suggestion is that you make an introspection. Ask yourself what things make you insecure and try to find out how/where/when did this issue started. Once you are able to comprehend the source of your issue, you will find a way to deal with it. Your girlfriend is a lot of support too, if she is comprehensive and points things out to you, that will help you see an issue that you very likely don’t see (an outsider always brings a better insight). Good luck 👍🏼🍀

Most Helpful Guy

• Telling her very sarcastically “oh thank you now all my insecurities are gone now that you’ve told me to stop being insecure!”

It’s perception and the way your mind thinks, not a personality trait that is you forever.

• But after she hid our engagement status on fb then i got insecure

• Don’t be afraid to tell her what she should work on too. Like hiding your relationship.