Would you accept being in a relationship with someone that has constant health issues?

For example, someone with constant migraines, or someone complaining of every ache & pain. Stomach flu , then panic attacks, anxiety. Someone that can't handle day to day stress. Issues that sound self inflicted or exaggerated.
aren't you a bit concerned that they're just going drop dead on you at any minute?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated a woman with multiple sclerosis & things went fine, actually. I kind of felt sorry for her at times but I always relished at the chance to make her feel flattered, happier, & generally less like she suffered alone.

Most Helpful Girl

• No seems like a lot of work. It is one thing to have health issues and to get help or treatment for it but another to just have all these issues but not wanting to help yourself.

• And everyone has stresses and anxiety about things. Sounds more like a excuse to me. Chronic illness is a different situation too