Would you accept being in a relationship with someone that has constant health issues?

For example, someone with constant migraines, or someone complaining of every ache & pain. Stomach flu , then panic attacks, anxiety. Someone that can't handle day to day stress. Issues that sound self inflicted or exaggerated.
Updates:
aren't you a bit concerned that they're just going drop dead on you at any minute?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated a woman with multiple sclerosis & things went fine, actually. I kind of felt sorry for her at times but I always relished at the chance to make her feel flattered, happier, & generally less like she suffered alone.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No seems like a lot of work. It is one thing to have health issues and to get help or treatment for it but another to just have all these issues but not wanting to help yourself.

0|0
    0|0
    • And everyone has stresses and anxiety about things. Sounds more like a excuse to me. Chronic illness is a different situation too

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I have constant health issues.

The problem with invisible symptoms is: if you can't see it, it sounds exaggerated... But it's usually because people lack empathy, capability or willingness to understand how crappy it is for a person to be constantly fighting invisible symptoms.

0|0
    0|0
  • hate it. at first it's ok.
    maybe been with my wife for far too long and it's become too much that i hate it.
    especially when someone is sick and complain. but doing nothing for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at first blush
    but once involved, The One
    will get my very best case
    in spite of low IQ, greedy docs
    that have butterfingers

0|0
    0|0
  • It is draining to endure a relationship with someone like this

1|0
    0|0
  • Oboy I don't think I can

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would

0|0
    0|0
    • No, all you can do is enjoy the time you have together. Not worry about what might could happen

• Have to, can't stay healthy forever

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Well I have a crush on a guy who constantly naggs about his headache , chest pain , etc.. It's annoying indeed, but I really care about him so I don't mind it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would hell I would if they had mental issues (if it was bad I'd get them help)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes