Why dont guys want to date me?

I am 18 years old and still haven't found one guy that likes me. Im the kind of person that would do anything for their partner so I dont see the problem this is probably stupid but its 4am oh well

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Just go out more. The pubs and clubs are literally packed with men who's main objective is to get with anything that moves trust me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• 18 is too young. Unless you go to some club and hang out with a 28-35 y. o. daddy. They would appreciate you, but boys of your age are too young, stupid and unstable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, do you really put yourself out there & take chances with people? It seems to me like a lot of women only go out on dates with dudes they already know they want to fuck & just kind of expect dudes to come to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you're trying to attract the wrong kind of people. Learn to attract the right people in your life. That could mean your behaviour needs to be improved and or your look

0|0
    0|0
  • Am 20 nd still single but don't worry u gonna find a guy

1|0
    0|0
  • its better than seeing everyone in relationship and you are alone in a foreign country for 3 years
    no friends no love

0|0
    0|0
  • Living in an isolated place with lots of single people of your own gender? That was my problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Put yourself out there more

0|0
    0|0
  • message me? ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• They don't like you.

0|0
    0|0