Guys, is it hard to find a smart woman these days?

Someone that can actually hold stimulating conversations, and knows a lot about various subjects?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha omg yes. I'm one of the few guys who has standards I guess... you know like a girl having more than having just tits and ass? So I always wanted to date graduates, and I did. I have also gone on plenty of dates with random women, from nurses to lawyers to medical students.

What I can say is that most bachelor's degree women *MY AGE* are still into sc filters, clubbing, body shots, IG and all that stuff that's kind of unattractive to me - and I found many to be pure vapid even with an education. And then women with advanced degrees such as masters, doctoral, medicine, etc. were kind of stuck up and obnoxious.

I've been looking online though which maybe is part of the problem ahaha

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Yes it is for me. I've never really met a girl who I find really attractive and who is also really smart. I get completely turned off if she is actually pretty smart but then says something stupidly generalising or stuff...
    I don't know, maybe I'm just too fvckn choosy but that's how it's been so far. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0|0
    0|0
  • You have no idea, most girls/women think it's the norm to think less of theirselves, or act in that manner. Even if you see a clever brain dispite the acting (dumb) it going to be hard to embrace that inteligence in a conversation until you get one on one. I would love to see a girl challenge me on an intellectual level, this way you could actually fall in love with the personallity. So please, try and even failing would be apreciated more than acting dumb.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, it is quite a challenge nowadays. I am still in my teenage years and I can say that most of the girls care too much about looks and being attractive and often forget about how important it is to get well educated.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes. it is no matter gender.
    People tend to put up a front that they're more lowdeveloped than they really are, especially females because they think it's more something manny times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell, most of the time it's a struggle to find smart people in general.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would argue "most definitely not", but I also have a very biased sample.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to find someone that's smart, your type that also likes you. Goes both ways

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say that every woman can act very smartly when she want to. But most of the girls want to boys to lead

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t know I’ve found the perfect girl for me I can’t get bored with her and she always makes things interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... you should know where to search... mostly I think its either church... university... libraries... and work :)

0|0
    0|0
  • This question makes it more difficult. It's not about being smart, is about having the confidence, talk to people by yourself and you'll see.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and No. That depends on your age group and the kind of people you're used to hang out with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that hard but it's hard to find a smart, humble woman that's not full of herself.

0|0
    0|0
  • most of gold diggers are smart and they are everywhere so its not hard

0|0
    0|0
  • Most women I've met are smarter then men. They simply have different interests much of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on where you look. Universities with good education is the best place

0|0
    0|0
  • Really hard in my oppinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how smart you are. I have a hard time finding anyone intelligent to talk to regardless of gender. I describe it to average people as akin to the world being populated with 8 year olds.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes