Guys, is it hard to find a smart woman these days?

Someone that can actually hold stimulating conversations, and knows a lot about various subjects?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha omg yes. I'm one of the few guys who has standards I guess... you know like a girl having more than having just tits and ass? So I always wanted to date graduates, and I did. I have also gone on plenty of dates with random women, from nurses to lawyers to medical students.

What I can say is that most bachelor's degree women *MY AGE* are still into sc filters, clubbing, body shots, IG and all that stuff that's kind of unattractive to me - and I found many to be pure vapid even with an education. And then women with advanced degrees such as masters, doctoral, medicine, etc. were kind of stuck up and obnoxious.

I've been looking online though which maybe is part of the problem ahaha

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE