How can you be with someone you dont trust? Can the trust come back or is it gone forever once lost?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• You can be with someone and still not fully trust them, but it be difficult bc you guys will argue over it often.

It depends on how the trust was lost, which will determine if you can comeback from it.

You can private message me if you wanna share what actually happened.

Most Helpful Girl

• You work on it. If you really love them. Actions speak louder than words so if the partner is showing that he can regain your trust then thats better than just saying theyre gonna try get your trust back.