Best people who can give an Advice about relationships, are the single ones, is it true?

I have been single whole my life, now a lot of my friends who came for advice about a relationship, told me that I gave them a great advice, lol I find it true.
But, when I got into a relationship I kept that way of thinking and dealing with issues!
So I guess it is true to some extent, but generally it depends on the person!
What do you think?

95

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The best advice comes from people who know their shit, be them single or in a relationship.