What to do about this guy? READ PLS?

Anonymous
(Asking anon incase he sees this😂)

So I went on a tinder date with a guy a couple weeks back now. We hung out for a couple hours and then I spent the night at his (platonically, perhaps to his dismay). We kissed a bunch of times and cuddled so I didn’t not show interest in him. He was lovely, I liked him well enough but didn’t feel a huge connection or anything...

I felt bad for doing this but when he asked me out again a couple days later I said that I didn’t see it going anywhere and thought I should be upfront before anyone got attached. He was nice enough about it, responded a day after reading saying something about me being to young for him anyway. 😂

Anyway it’s been a couple weeks now, I felt super bad at first but I’m over it now. Not like he was in love with me or anything. I’ve been thinking about him a lot, and want to talk to him again but I think that would be wrong considering I rejected him?

Not sure what to do? Do I stick to my gut and leave him be, or seek him out and give it a shot, risking his feelings?

HELP!
What to do about this guy? READ PLS?
4
2