Don't know how to take this message?

Hi new to this.

So been seeing this girl for a couple of weeks and we really hit it off and started to take things slow.

We were going to spend new years eve together but family issues came up on her side and she was really upset and annoyed that she couldn't see me. Next day got this off her:

I’m so sorry I’m having trouble with my WhatsApp app it won’t let me send messages atm... so was going to message you once my boy had gone to bed
I don’t want to hurt you but I’d rather be honest then just say I don’t want to see you again with no explanation. So last night my sister and I ended up going into town for new year (Just to cheer her up really) I have to admit I drank a huge amount and have minimal memory of the whole night. I woke up this morning with my sisters mate in bed with me. It just made me realise that I don’t think I’m ready for a relationship of any kind and just enjoying being single. I’m so sorry but I thought being honest is probably best.

I honestly don't know what to do cause she has said that I can keep her number.

Can anyone please give me some advice

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Best advice I can give you right now is just to move on and forget about her. She’s not interested in a relationship and if you keep holding on it’ll just hurt you more in the long term. Just forget about her and find someone else. Plenty more fish in the sea.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are wanting a partner for a LTR and she is not. Not a good match on an essential term. She said she couldn't be with you on NYE but she found the time to get fucked by another guy. You don't mean anything to her.

Don't keep her number and don't see her again because you will just get deeper in the quagmire. Move forward.