What if you always pay for your girlfriend?

I'm always paying for dinner, breakfast! Sweets etc... anything when I go out with my girlfriend! So is that normal?

82

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you insist on paying? Do you feel great by doing it? If yes, then it's fine, you are a gentleman. Most girls usually try to split or want to pay sometimes too because we feel by if the other one is always paying or also because paying for our lover one makes us happy too, so accept to let her pay sometimes if she insists and don't ruin yourself.

• *feel bad

• Yea sometimes she pays for gifts, Trip idea is really amazing! You are smart I like it... Thanks

• You are welcome :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Does she have a job? Did she ever offer to pay or split?

• Hmmm frankly no she has no job, but she is very a good economic family, I don't think she has a money problem! And no she never offered to pay or split! Not at all! Thanks for your answer.

• Well this is not ok. You cannot pay for everything