What if you always pay for your girlfriend?

I'm always paying for dinner, breakfast! Sweets etc... anything when I go out with my girlfriend! So is that normal?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you insist on paying? Do you feel great by doing it? If yes, then it's fine, you are a gentleman. Most girls usually try to split or want to pay sometimes too because we feel by if the other one is always paying or also because paying for our lover one makes us happy too, so accept to let her pay sometimes if she insists and don't ruin yourself.

1|1
    0|0
    • *feel bad

• Show All
    • Yea sometimes she pays for gifts, Trip idea is really amazing! You are smart I like it... Thanks

• You are welcome :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Does she have a job? Did she ever offer to pay or split?

0|1
    0|0
    • Hmmm frankly no she has no job, but she is very a good economic family, I don't think she has a money problem! And no she never offered to pay or split! Not at all! Thanks for your answer.

• Well this is not ok. You cannot pay for everything

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Nope, it's not. Relationships are about giving and taking, it has to go both ways.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yea i think so too

• But i think it's not good to tell your girlfriend to pay right?

• That'd be like asking for gifts, it defeats the whole purpose. At the end of the day, money is just money, and should be secondary in a relationship, but you do need that balance. You buying her stuff is basically just showing you care and want her to have nice things, and her actions should say she appreciates that, and that she wants good things for you as well. For example, if she simply can't afford to help pay, she could instead insist on staying at home and cooking for you instead of going out to a restaurant. It wouldn't be about the money, but she'd still be making an effort to give and not only take.

• It kind of depends. Does she ever offer to pay herself for things? Does she buy you things by herself? Like, gifts or so?

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for your answer, hmmm yea i can say yes she did she bought me gifts for the birthday

• Well, I think that she does need to put more effort in the relationship concerning the money. You can't pay everything, that's not how it works.

• Yep you're right, that would be better, thanks for your answer

• If you insist that's one thing but she could offer occasionally. Does she have a job?

0|1
    0|0
    • Hmmm no i insist only in our first date! And then she used to it lol! And she didn't try once to pay or insist that 🙈 and no she has no job! She still taking money from her parents

• Show All
    • Hmmm i see, no she is not a user like that.. she contribute

• What does she contribute?

• Yea it’s normal, I personally hate it when a dude does it but that’s a personal problem.

0|1
    1|0
    • Hmmm it's normal for men to always paying lol but not all the time!! thanks for replying!

• I think if she invites you out she should pay. You also can change that right?

0|0
    0|0
  • To me its not normal

0|1
    0|0
  • I payany time for my boyfriend

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• She’ll happily use you. But that says a lot about her.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes