No one will ever like me?

I hate myself and I am probably fat and ugly and attention seeking. I watch tv and see all these good caring boys who like girls genuinely and I know I will never get that and even if people like this exist they obviously won’t like me. I hate it so much. I just want to be a different person with a good life or famous or gorgeous or just someone with a partner who likes her for her.

314

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope you realize that TV programs only get close enough to reality to pass as "possible". Reality is boring and has little entertainment value. Well, reality is boring for everyone else, except the individual who being fired from his job, or his house burns down, that kind of stuff.

Others mention 'self fulfilling prophecy". There is plenty of truth in "I watch tv... and I know I will never get that..." The way you write, we get the impression that you watch TV an awful lot of the time.

I don't know where you live, whether you are still a student or working or both. If you are not taking any classes, consider that is one way to meet guys. You will find more guys in an Automotive Maintenance and Repair class than in a Flower Arranging class or a Cooking/Baking/Sewing class.

Near where I live, there is a place with batting cages & pitching machines. Guys go there for batting practice. (American baseball)
    If a young woman shows up, they will all notice. Even if her batting is atrocious.

I will "follow" you, and if you "follow" me, you can send me a message.

Most Helpful Girl

• The first thing to do is start loving youself. Love your personality. Smile and laugh. Those two things get you noticed.

Stop sitting in front of the telly. You will not meet any guys that way. Get out there and get yourself known as a bubbly, smiley girl!