No one will ever like me?

I hate myself and I am probably fat and ugly and attention seeking. I watch tv and see all these good caring boys who like girls genuinely and I know I will never get that and even if people like this exist they obviously won’t like me. I hate it so much. I just want to be a different person with a good life or famous or gorgeous or just someone with a partner who likes her for her.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope you realize that TV programs only get close enough to reality to pass as "possible". Reality is boring and has little entertainment value. Well, reality is boring for everyone else, except the individual who being fired from his job, or his house burns down, that kind of stuff.

Others mention 'self fulfilling prophecy". There is plenty of truth in "I watch tv... and I know I will never get that..." The way you write, we get the impression that you watch TV an awful lot of the time.

I don't know where you live, whether you are still a student or working or both. If you are not taking any classes, consider that is one way to meet guys. You will find more guys in an Automotive Maintenance and Repair class than in a Flower Arranging class or a Cooking/Baking/Sewing class.

Near where I live, there is a place with batting cages & pitching machines. Guys go there for batting practice. (American baseball)
    If a young woman shows up, they will all notice. Even if her batting is atrocious.

I will "follow" you, and if you "follow" me, you can send me a message.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The first thing to do is start loving youself. Love your personality. Smile and laugh. Those two things get you noticed.

Stop sitting in front of the telly. You will not meet any guys that way. Get out there and get yourself known as a bubbly, smiley girl!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Your still young and have time so don't fret. Me on the otherhand. I'm 35 and still single. I have yet to find a woman to even give me the time of day. And by time of day i mean get to know me before she just judges me based on my looks alone. I was in a 7 year relationship when the woman decided she just didn't love me anymore. Come to find out she fell for her co-worker. I've been alone since.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well that can't be true because we know many many people feel the same, so you do have a chance even if you call your self ugly. But the bottle neck is this; you have to learn to respect yourself before you meet someone who does, or even someone to have sex with. My friends call me handsom but I suffer the same as you. It is a problem within ourselves to solve and appreciate that it taught us how to live. Ps don't believe tv bullshit.

0|0
    0|0
  • It'll be a self fulfilling prophecy. If you believe you are worthless you will push anyone away who's likely to SEE your worth. You'll self sabotage, stress eat, and become exactly what you DIDN'T want to be

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you are fat and ugly I used to be really fat and had the same mindset now I'm the most healthy fittest guy in my college and I do bodybuilding and love it. You can always work hard and you'll find someone who likes you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont worry B , I like you. But dont base your happyness on other peoples opinions of you. Im in the same situation as you , but im working on it and making progress , so can you. 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Fitness is something everyone can achieve. Your body Is your mirror of your lifestyle. Hit the gym, get fit and you'll find your guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get to the gym, start eating healthy. You'll start feeling good and so will your mind.

You get out of life what you put in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey, I like you! I feel sorry for you! Take me in your arms, dear!

0|0
    0|0
  • there will be at least one person who will like you

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep watching TV... Thinking is such a hard work...

0|0
    0|0
  • Love you first then your personality will take charge

0|0
    0|0
  • . don t hate yourself by waching ilusions use what you have the best in you

0|0
    0|0
  • Work out and go diet

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Until you like yourself you can't epect anyone to like you. Rise above that look at the things that you enjoy doing and are goid at and like yourself for that when people see you in a pisitive mood it works wonders.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first three words you wrote are the reasons why you will never find true love. You cannot expect others to love you when you don't love yourself. Law of attraction.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes