Is it possible to fake love?

Is it possible for someone to fake love and care for someone else, to the point you really feel it, but then afterwards you question yourself because actions don't match the words when they're not with you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am incapable of faking love. I can and do exaggerate my feelings partly to help reinforce my feelings and theirs. At least for me, if my actions don't match, there is some misunderstanding, I screwed up, or something to that effect.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, sadly. It's because I don't feel physical attraction and we're not compatible.

0|0
    0|0
    • If there's no physical attraction and you have to fake love, why you're still with them?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Yes. If your girlfriend (or bf) at the time is in dire need of someone to help his/her horrible life people tend to try better the other's life, sometimes up till the point that you actually start falling in love with the other.

My story a couple of years ago ^, as soon as I noticed that the relationship was purely based on the good feeling of helping a depressed other I ended it.

Ps
    I have no problems with depressed people whatsoever, but I can't dedicate my love life to someone that can't be happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so, no matter how much a person tries to fake it he'll leave some clues that he isn't really in love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gold diggers do it all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes some people can fake love

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is sadly

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex did it so i guess its possible

0|0
    0|0
    • Why did they do it?

• Show All
    • Making me feel like she cares just to get me to love her and make her life better until she gets all she wants out of me and then dump me

• That makes sense, actually. In that perspective I can see that he was seeking validation to get what he wanted from me. But I was the one who ended the relationship, because I started to see that what he was telling me could very well be a bunch of lies, as his words didn't match his actions. And as hard is can be to admit that you're being fooled when you are so in love with someone, I forced myself to end it. I should have done it much sooner, but I decided to trust him because I couldn't believe that it could all be fake.

• Then may be able to for a while, but eventually the truth will show!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes