Is it possible to fake love?

Is it possible for someone to fake love and care for someone else, to the point you really feel it, but then afterwards you question yourself because actions don't match the words when they're not with you?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• I am incapable of faking love. I can and do exaggerate my feelings partly to help reinforce my feelings and theirs. At least for me, if my actions don't match, there is some misunderstanding, I screwed up, or something to that effect.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, sadly. It's because I don't feel physical attraction and we're not compatible.

• If there's no physical attraction and you have to fake love, why you're still with them?