Confused relationship, what is this?

I'm a 25 year old young lady and I live with my grandparents. My best friend moved in with us a few months ago from Washington because she's going to college here.

We are both bisexual and still in the closet. I'm a Christian, she's Muslim.

We are not friends with benefits but we aren't dating either.

She has her on room but she chooses to sleep with me in my bed. We been sleeping together ever since she moved. We have sex like 3-4 times a week.

We are extremely close. She loves for me to cuddle her at night- she even gets mad when I don't (I forget or fall asleep)

She told me I have everything she would want in a girlfriend but I'm her best friend.

I'm so confused.

I have feelings for her. She knows I love her, but she doesn't know it's in both ways (friendly and romantic).

We've known each other for 3 years. We were long distance friends for 2 years.

We are very exclusive. We don't sleep with other people. Even with friends. It's like we have our little own world and we're both happy on it.

She gets jealous when I hangout with my other girlfriends or I talk to guys. She's very attached to me and I'm to her.

I get the feeling sometimes she feels the same.

I don't want to ask her. She knows, I really like her, that I'm extremely attracted to her.

Why all this?

12