Do guys notice a girl's boobs when she hugs him?

When you hug a girl do you notice/feel her boobs? Even if you don't get "aroused" do they still register with you? Or is it only if the boobs are big?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• YES.
    I thought girls knew this already or at least immediately after the hug but yeah, it's kind of a mild and yes I do mean MILD turn on, they can be any size so they don't have to be big, a C cup is noticeable in a hug *I would know* and it's still a turn on.

It is mildly disturbing though you know? Like, I enjoy it but I also worry about the fact that I am physically touching their boobs even if it is with my chest, I think that it might be considered intrusive to an extent.

But yeah, I can definitely feel every girls ones I have ever hugged ;)

P. s: Just as a compliment, they feel great, they are like cushions while hugging XD <3

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• Of course I notice her boobs when she's hugging me. Also, when she's not hugging me.

0|4
    0|1
  • Yes we do... We like it... Feels very soft... But we dont hug for too long... Othervise it will arouse mecand probably mess things up

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends... I try my best to not focus on it in a hug. Sometimes it doesn’t even remotely come to mind, neither before nor after, but occasionally I do notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, we do, it can depend on size and clothing on how much we notice them tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't think I notice at all even if they are big actually... now that this question is asked I wonder if I'm gonna start to notice haha

0|0
    0|1
  • I mostly only notice if they have a certain amount of bust. If the girl has A cups, probably little chance I'll notice

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Even if it won't get me aroused just like that, I do notice and it does feel nice.

0|1
    0|0
  • Anything bigger than a b cup I notice, unless it's that odd leaned in hug that only connects at the shoulder

0|0
    0|0
  • boobs is an always noticable kinda thing even if you aren't you are
    lol

0|0
    0|0
  • yes its cute when she's shorter , but awkward if she's taller , your face will be between her boobs xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been hugged by the opposite sex.
    Never likely to be in the future either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if the boobs are big... Or else a hug is just a hug

0|0
    0|0
  • We notice, we notice how thin a girl is more tho since our arms are all over them lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I notice

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I certainly have always.

0|0
    0|0
  • Little bit

0|0
    0|0
  • I do notice.