Do guys notice a girl's boobs when she hugs him?

When you hug a girl do you notice/feel her boobs? Even if you don't get "aroused" do they still register with you? Or is it only if the boobs are big?

030

Most Helpful Guy

• YES.
    I thought girls knew this already or at least immediately after the hug but yeah, it's kind of a mild and yes I do mean MILD turn on, they can be any size so they don't have to be big, a C cup is noticeable in a hug *I would know* and it's still a turn on.

It is mildly disturbing though you know? Like, I enjoy it but I also worry about the fact that I am physically touching their boobs even if it is with my chest, I think that it might be considered intrusive to an extent.

But yeah, I can definitely feel every girls ones I have ever hugged ;)

P. s: Just as a compliment, they feel great, they are like cushions while hugging XD <3