White guys, do you like black girls?

If you answered questions like this on this site please pass, I'm looking for new faces.
Updates:
The guys that said no probably look like goblins. Have fun while the White woman who you prefer screw black guys.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been with a few black girls, ALL from East Africa. They are sweet, slim, funny, pretty, educated and smart. They also have a cute accent.

There are very few American black girls that are attractive. After eliminating the ones that are overweight, bitchy, ghetto, uneducated, have kids, not pretty, or criminal, there just aren't that many left to go around. I have gone out with a few by bending down the pretty requirement, but it never went anywhere. The ones that are attractive, smart, sweet, and funny tend to be picked up and held onto. They also tend to be mixed (Halley Berry, Zoe Saldana).

0|1
    1|0
    • I know you always answer these questions.

• Show All
    • Sounds like you don't think you could do well in the competition for a rich boyfriend.

• I would never want someone rich. As long as I'm loved, doesn't matter if I have to live in a cardboard with my husband.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Yes, why wouldn't we?
    Race isn't a factor when I date someone. Who they are and if we are attracted to eachother is what matters.

Personality, attraction, and compatibility are what I care about.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are beautiful...
    And like, for me... the more African, their skin tone the more beautiful they are.

But I admit that I am really only attracted to women with more elongated, western features. Like, visible and prominent nosebridge, chin and jaw, longer forhead. Same with Asians..

I tend to not be attracted to more round facial features... not to say tgat those girls aren't beautiful in their own way.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer white women. Their facial characteristics are more appealing to me as well as typical body style. I dated two black women had had sex. hey were lighter skin color and slender. Both good times.

0|0
    2|0
  • Yeah, i like black girls... I don't know why, but i do

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes indefinitely at least this guy does race does not matter in my opinion I tend to go for other races personally.

1|0
    0|0
  • I might... but i doubt that her being black would have anything to do with me liking her... could turn out she has a shit personality

0|0
    0|0
  • I do.

2|0
    0|0
  • I do, indeed. However, I've never dated one, there's not many of them in my city.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Black girls " - yes. Hoodrats - No.

0|3
    1|0
  • Have done, would again.

1|0
    0|0
  • No they are so loud.

0|2
    1|1
  • No white guy likes black girls.

0|0
    1|4
  • On very rare ocasions, almost never.

0|0
    2|0
    • I hope, you're only speaking for yourself and not other white guys

• Yes, I am only speaking for myself. I really like white pale girls. Are you happy with giving me a thumb down?

• doesn't matter 😅 I'm not white

1|0
    0|0
  • I am an equal opportunity dater

1|0
    0|0
  • There is no reason not to? For me anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not my thing really. I'm only into white girls.

0|0
    2|0

• I do

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't (((shakeandroll)))

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys