Cuddle buddy? ?

Anonymous
I am having trouble because I find myself in a tricky situation.
I've met a guy online because he posted about wanting a cuddle buddy.
We didn't talk much about what cuddle buddy meant to him exactly but I went with it thinking it was like a Netflix and chill without sex.
Anyways we met a few times. Each time we are happy to see one another, we hug, makeout, had oral but no sex yet.
He texts me randomly to talk sometimes. He is very sweet. We also talk a lot. Sometimes we do just cuddle. He likes to please me and make sure I have a good time. He treats me with little attentions.
So you've guess it, I kind of am getting more and more attached and actually am dangerously starting to have feelings for him.
And now I really don't know what to do.
Rest assured I play the really cool girl that seems like she has a busy life and isn't waiting on him or anyone. I am not clingy or I try not to be.
But now I can't fight the urges I have of being close to him, feeling him.
How the heck do I get out of this?
I have absolutely no clue if he feels something for me or if I am really just a cuddle buddy? (Someone who tends to his affection needs).
How can I spot signs he actually might be smitten by me?
I find it hard because we didn't start out as 2 people wanting to date. We started as 2 people just wanting warmth and human contact.
Please help.
I don't even know how to approach the subject by not screwing up our cuddle buddy relationship?
I'd rather have him as a cuddle companion than as nothing at all because I scared him by telling him I have feelings!
Cuddle buddy? ?
3
1