Have you ever got involved with a married man?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Women talk about how there's a ridiculously large amount of men that cheat on their wives yet next to no women say they have done it. It makes you wonder how so many men are cheating when like no women are that other woman. So how is it happening?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I'm involved with my own husband and woman that tries to touch him will regret it. Better believe it. Homewreckers get the noose.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 16

• No, but then again I'm not a slutty-ass piece of shit.

2|0
    0|1
  • Hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated a guy a for a few months. Even slept together. Then one day we were hanging out and I saw the impression of what was a ring on his finger. I asked him about it he said it was nothing. I slept with him. Waited until he fell asleep and went through his things. I found his wedding ring. I pretended everything was normal cuz I needed him out of my house. But I just never met up with him again.
    Now years later I wish I had found out who his wife was and told her about him cheating

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I surely had a crush on a married man. But I didn't take it too far as I wouldn't like it if my husband leaves me for some girl, then his wife wouldn't like it that I took her husband.
    Second thing,
    If a guy can leave his wife for you, he can leave you as well for someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but in my defence, he didn't tell me, and he also lied about his age. So I'm not as bad of a person as he is

1|0
    0|0
  • NO and YES,
    I am more liberal in regards to sexual matters than most on this site, I know, so for the more conservative types please don't read any further.
    For men who made a promise to their wife to remain in a committed relationship to her, and only to her, the answer is...
    Avoid that married man like the plague!
    And that's what they are if they are hitting on you, or any other girl, when in that commitment.
    Here's where you really got to stop reading...
    If, on the other hand, they are in an open marriage where the wife has no problem with it, and believe me those do exist, than I have no problem with it. No one is hurt or injured... all are happy.
    Ok, did you read it anyway so you can send me a scathing reply to my answer... you did? Alright, I have my big girl panties on (well size 7:) so I'm ready, have fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... and as long as i don''t find myself involved with any lying sneaks i never will.

0|0
    0|0
  • No cause them I'd probably be a h*e

0|0
    0|0
  • No and I never will. I despise cheating

0|0
    0|0
  • I plead the fifth amendment.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope and the plan is not to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m not a home wrecker

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i have

0|0
    2|1
  • No, but I did have a dream about that once.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and I'm still in a relationship for 1 and a half years with a married man. I know it's wrong but I love him to bits and we are both sacrificing a lot for each other.

0|0
    1|0
    • "Sacrificing a lot for each other" - except starting a life with you.

Oh boy. Everyone reading this knows this is going to go bad.

Recommended myTakes