Do you have to have a 10/10 body to be considered “hot”?

I know a lot of men use the term “hot” to describe a girl who is physically appealing. So in that case, does being “hot” mean a girl is tall, thin, and has thin thighs, a flat stomach, big boobs, and a firm butt?

Like would a girl who has a beautiful face be demoted to just cute or pretty if she had a nice face, but only an average body? Average meaning some fat on her thighs, a tiny bit of stomach fat, short, and small boobs?

524

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what the individual thinks is most important looks wise. For me a 10/10 would probably not exist cause nobody is 100% perfect.

But to answer your question, no. Someone's "hot" could just be they find them attractive, or maybe it's just one certain thing.
    For me, I don't use the word "hot", cause I don't like it as a word. But a 10/10 body is hard to find in the first place, if there even is one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course not. The vast majority of people who get called "hot" and the vast majority of people I've considered to be "hot" aren't people that have some godly perfect body. The whole concept of bodily perfection is subjective. Even those supermodels who are portrayed by the media as the epitome of aesthetic appeal aren't unanimously considered 10/10s.