Do you have to have a 10/10 body to be considered “hot”?

I know a lot of men use the term “hot” to describe a girl who is physically appealing. So in that case, does being “hot” mean a girl is tall, thin, and has thin thighs, a flat stomach, big boobs, and a firm butt?

Like would a girl who has a beautiful face be demoted to just cute or pretty if she had a nice face, but only an average body? Average meaning some fat on her thighs, a tiny bit of stomach fat, short, and small boobs?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what the individual thinks is most important looks wise. For me a 10/10 would probably not exist cause nobody is 100% perfect.

But to answer your question, no. Someone's "hot" could just be they find them attractive, or maybe it's just one certain thing.
    For me, I don't use the word "hot", cause I don't like it as a word. But a 10/10 body is hard to find in the first place, if there even is one.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course not. The vast majority of people who get called "hot" and the vast majority of people I've considered to be "hot" aren't people that have some godly perfect body. The whole concept of bodily perfection is subjective. Even those supermodels who are portrayed by the media as the epitome of aesthetic appeal aren't unanimously considered 10/10s.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• I think she has to be a 7/10 overall, to be considered "hot". If she had a 9/10 face and 5/10 body, that would average out to a 7/10 overall, and she would therefore still be "hot".

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not to a man who knows and appreciates what a real woman looks like. Unfortunately, those men are becoming scarce

0|1
    0|0
  • If a girl has a beautiful face, bodypart sizes/shapes don't matter to me personally. But yes many guys are obsessed over physical appearance/shapes like that. So it depends on the guy you meet and what his mindset is to be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • I think imperfections are hot. Our imperfections make us different from each other they make us unique and I think that is the hottest!

0|0
    0|0
  • A beautiful face is more important than a hot body
    What yoy describe sounds like an average lady with a beautiful face

That means she is hot lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you had like a 9-10 face then a 7/10 body would be fine enough for you to be considered hot in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you don't but at least a 7. Yes, you get demoted for having an average body and pretty face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depend on a girl, because many girls have physical look, but their hair, face, or something, are not hot, but yeah, predominantly is like you said

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes a 10 is in the eye of the beholder and may not be 10 to every guy

0|0
    0|0
  • No, sometimes a "imperfect" body is sexier than a "perfect" body because of its particularlies

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• That depends on the guy and what his preferences are. I find the pickier guys are more likely to cheat anyway so dating a guy who can tolerate some physical imperfections is better.

2|0
    0|0
  • Don't be ridiculous and what if you're not a ten?, are you gonna cry? Those girls are so rare, even instragram whores aren't tens, most of them just look fake and uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hotness is in the eye of the beholder. What others may consider a 4/10 may be a 10/10 for you and vice versa.

0|0
    0|0
  • haha what nonsense other women obsess about. i must be coming from another planet... .

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes