What do guys think of girls who go out a lot?

Hey so I’m just wondering I’m one of those girls who go out legit every weekend no matter the season the weather etc lol. I no it sounds a bit much but I really love going out and making memories and the experience. Plus I’m single with no man, no kids and not much responsibilities except for my rent and phone bill. I work almost everyday and get paid decent so I deserve to splurge on myself which means going out to eat a lot getting my nails done regularly and partying here and there. My thing is I kinda want a boyfriend so I don't know what any potential guy might think of me if he sees that my lifestyle is mostly eating out and partying lol. What do guys generally think of a girl who goes out a lot? Especially as often as I do (every weekend)?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah.. I need a girlfriend that appretiates more chill weekends. This doesn't nessesarily mean only couch and netflix as many would assume, but rather going on trips as a couple, seeing the world, be comfortable, only her and me. I dont like clubbing that much anymore.. its gotten boring. And to an American who is allowed to drink and go clubbing at the age of 21 this sounds weird, but in germany all this is allowed with 16. Even clubbing. So doing this regularly for 6 years I slowly start do see the same patterns and the same shit. Loud music, hot chicks that show a lot of skin, alcohol, sex, work 5 days, repeat. I want more than that. There has to be so much more than that. And this is what I'll do with my next girlfriend. Living the chill lifestyle.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• That they go out often.

It's a sign of highly extroverted person.
    Think it's great you're putting yourself out there, making memories, and meeting people. Sure, it can have connotations of an immature young person who doesn't know what she wants, but to me it's a sign the girl is adventurous. I would advise investing your money and not splurging excessively, but it's your life.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't see them as relationship material. Because i'd prefer someone more mature. Someone that has high ambitions to fill a great career or maybe would take care of our childeren while I'm working. I don't see partying and drinking in that lifestyle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Party girls make good freinds for me. Mostly because I do the same shit (go out to concerts/parties). So i would rather date someone who kinda likes staying at home. Last girl I dated we had the best times being at home. Literally the best times we had we're went we smoked, had sex, ordered a pizza, and just stayed home cuddling and watching a movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally based on what you told me you just sound like someone that doesn't know how to manage your money.

You have a little extra cash so you decide to spend it rather than using it to invest in something. I mean if you want to go out every weekend I don't think you should be spending too much every week. There's lots of things you could do that doesn't cost that much.

With that said I don't mind if she likes to go out often. It just depends on what she's doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • i use to go out a lot and travel to.
    after couple months of going out i would stop in joying my self i would have a great time. but still something was missing. a better half to in joy it with. now scared if i will ever meet miss right.5 years separated and have gotten rejected the times i have tried to communicate with ladies. i am a handsome fun gentleman. only have had one women in my life not sure what i fail on. but i will patiently be waiting for her

0|0
    0|0
  • In your case, for me is great, is a problem when you are in a relationship, but i don t think nothing about you

0|0
    0|0
  • Party girls are a no go in my book

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate extroverts

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine i guess, as long as the girl isn't hooking up with guys when she goes out.
    Other than that i'd see that the girl is really fun and i'd love to spend time with her :3

0|0
    0|0
  • young, immature women go out more

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes