What do guys think of girls who go out a lot?

Hey so I’m just wondering I’m one of those girls who go out legit every weekend no matter the season the weather etc lol. I no it sounds a bit much but I really love going out and making memories and the experience. Plus I’m single with no man, no kids and not much responsibilities except for my rent and phone bill. I work almost everyday and get paid decent so I deserve to splurge on myself which means going out to eat a lot getting my nails done regularly and partying here and there. My thing is I kinda want a boyfriend so I don't know what any potential guy might think of me if he sees that my lifestyle is mostly eating out and partying lol. What do guys generally think of a girl who goes out a lot? Especially as often as I do (every weekend)?

011

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah.. I need a girlfriend that appretiates more chill weekends. This doesn't nessesarily mean only couch and netflix as many would assume, but rather going on trips as a couple, seeing the world, be comfortable, only her and me. I dont like clubbing that much anymore.. its gotten boring. And to an American who is allowed to drink and go clubbing at the age of 21 this sounds weird, but in germany all this is allowed with 16. Even clubbing. So doing this regularly for 6 years I slowly start do see the same patterns and the same shit. Loud music, hot chicks that show a lot of skin, alcohol, sex, work 5 days, repeat. I want more than that. There has to be so much more than that. And this is what I'll do with my next girlfriend. Living the chill lifestyle.